Seasonal Research Associate - Guelph, London, Winkler, Saskatoon, Regina,Edmonton and Lethbridge
Job Field: REDE - Research & Development
Location: Winnipeg, CA
Company: BASF Canada
Job Type: Standard
Job ID: EN_CA_1703910
You can be part of an inclusive team of diverse talent and character. In this diversity lies our greatest strength.
At BASF, we create chemistry through the power of connected minds. By balancing economic success with environmental protection and social responsibility, we are building a more sustainable future through chemistry. As the world’s leading chemical company, we help our customers in nearly every industry meet the current and future needs of society through science and innovation. We provide a challenging and rewarding work environment and are always working to form the best team—especially from within, through an emphasis on lifelong learning and development. Where the Chemistry Happens…
Seasonal Research Associate -Guelph, London, Winkler, Saskatoon, Regina and Edmonton.
Duration of contract - Apil 30, 2018- August 31, 2018
Job duties include:
- Support the research program and help develop agricultural products for Canadian growers
- Small plot trials run at research farms
- Seed, spray, evaluate, maintain, harvest and summarize plot results
- Ability to work within a team atmosphere
- Experience will be gained in crop production, trial methodology, and pest identification and management
Ingredients for Success: What We Look For in You…
- Enrolled/recently completed an agriculture science or related degree program
- High level of enthusiasm and strong commitment to gain experience in field research
- An understanding of agricultural practices and farm equipment is an asset
- Valid Driver‘s License
We welcome and encourage applications from all persons. BASF has a robust policy of accommodating employees who are able to perform the essential duties of the job upon accommodation. In particular, applicants with disabilities are entitled to a recruitment process and accessible materials.
Join our Talent Community
See the latest jobs, news and events by joining our talent community: