Staff Engineer, Testing-Evironmental catalysis
Job Field: Research & Development
Location: Shanghai, CN, 200000
Company: BASF Asia Pacific
Job Type: Graduate
Job ID: EN_CN_24661
We are the world's leading chemical company because we offer intelligent solutions for our customers and for a sustainable future. We have over 110,000 employees connecting around the world. For you, this means an almost unlimited range of job opportunities, career development and lots of potential to continue learning . At BASF we believe strongly in the power of connected minds.
BASF has been a committed partner to Greater China since 1885. With major investments in Nanjing, Shanghai and Chongqing, BASF is one of the largest foreign investors in the Chinese chemical industry, and maintains the BASF Asia Pacific Innovation Campus in Shanghai as a research and development hub for the Asia Pacific region. Objectives
- Apply lab simulators as a time and cost efficient tool to support local R&D technology development and commercial activities in Asia.
- Takes the responsibility of GVS operation and GVS simulation technology improvement in Shanghai
- Develops and implements new simulation protocols and ensures good correlation between GVS and engine/vehicle
- Performs in-depth analysis to testing protocols and obtained data, proactively come up with new ideas which can lead to continuous simulation technology improvement.
- In charge of the facility maintenance, test scheduling and data quality control. Minimize downtime and test lead time
- Team up with TWC, motorcycle technical team and commercial team to support winning of local business.
- Provides technical leadership and directs team members
- Take the EHS responsibilities of assigned lab areas
- Education: Ph. D in Chemical Engineering. Skills of programming & equipment set up & operation will be a plus.
- Working Experience: candidates with reactor set up experiences and catalyst based background are preferred
- Technical &Professional Knowledge: 1). Excellent innovative thinking; 2). Good English speaking and writing skills, 3) good presentation skills; 4). Need to show core competencies of BASF Asia Pacific 4). Team player.