Senior Lab Engineer
Job Field: Research & Development
Location: Shanghai, CN, 200000
Company: BASF Asia Pacific
Job Type: Experienced
Job ID: EN_CN_23601
We are the world's leading chemical company because we offer intelligent solutions for our customers and for a sustainable future. We have over 110,000 employees connecting around the world. For you, this means an almost unlimited range of job opportunities, career development and lots of potential to continue learning . At BASF we believe strongly in the power of connected minds.
BASF has been a committed partner to Greater China since 1885. With major investments in Nanjing, Shanghai and Chongqing, BASF is one of the largest foreign investors in the Chinese chemical industry, and maintains the BASF Asia Pacific Innovation Campus in Shanghai as a research and development hub for the Asia Pacific region. Objectives
- Conducts formulation work and application work in the laboratory
- Improves existing and develops new formulations for various applications concerning EDC global construction business such as formulations for flooring adhesives as well as cementitious and mastic formulations.
- Works closely with our global R&D in construction application to support
- Writes comprehensive reports and evaluations on data obtained from experimentation and, if necessary, orally present observations, conclusions and recommendations to persons in areas of the company’s interests.
- Improves existing formulations such as formulations for flooring adhesives and cementitious and mastic formulations, to support our global business growth strategy
- Provides technical guidance to lab engineers.
- Implements and complies with BASF Environmental, Health and Safety policies c
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Chemistry (preferably polymer-related fields) or Chemical Engineering
- at least 5 years of industrial working experience in the field of polymer synthesis or application
- preferably experience in global companies
- fluent English (reading, writing and presenting)
Job Segment: Bilingual