Scientist, Polymer Engineering
Job Field: Research & Development
Location: Shanghai, CN, 200000
Company: BASF Asia Pacific
Job Type: Experienced
Job ID: EN_CN_22752
We are the world's leading chemical company because we offer intelligent solutions for our customers and for a sustainable future. We have over 110,000 employees connecting around the world. For you, this means an almost unlimited range of job opportunities, career development and lots of potential to continue learning . At BASF we believe strongly in the power of connected minds.
BASF has been a committed partner to Greater China since 1885. With major investments in Nanjing, Shanghai and Chongqing, BASF is one of the largest foreign investors in the Chinese chemical industry, and maintains the BASF Asia Pacific Innovation Campus in Shanghai as a research and development hub for the Asia Pacific region.
Objectives:You will work as an expert in process research and development, focusing on polymer engineering.
- Provide technical support for production in Asian Pacific region on process development and optimization, trouble-shooting, debottlenecking, etc.;
- Define, initiate and manage research projects to further develop the application area. Your expertise and results will be applied to research and production;
- Establish an expert network within the BASF global research community, operational units and scientific partners to maintain state of the art expertise as well as monitor new practices and market trends
- Education: Ph.D. in polymer engineering or related
- Working Experience:2 years
- Technical & Professional Knowledge: in-depth knowledge on polymer engineering, experience with polyamide is a plus
- English: fluent
- Demonstrate a high level of creativity and personal initiative, work well in global teams.
Job Segment: Bilingual