PostDoc-BASF Open Research Center NAO
Job Field: Research & Development
Location: Shanghai, CN, 200000
Company: BASF Asia Pacific
Job Type: Graduate
Job ID: EN_CN_23319
We are the world's leading chemical company because we offer intelligent solutions for our customers and for a sustainable future. We have over 110,000 employees connecting around the world. For you, this means an almost unlimited range of job opportunities, career development and lots of potential to continue learning . At BASF we believe strongly in the power of connected minds.
BASF has been a committed partner to Great China since 1885. With major investments in Nanjing, Shanghai and Chongqing, BASF is one of the largest foreign investors in the Chinese chemical industry, and maintains the BASF Asia Pacific Innovation Campus in Shanghai as a research and development hub for the Asia Pacific region.
- To create a talent pool of post-doc candidates at our NAO platform
- This position offers the possibility to prepare candidates for a potential career at BASF as we provide priority hiring candidates in the early stages of the NAO program for job openings in the Global BASF R&D platforms and business units
- Conduct research and experiments for the assigned research project under supervision of Professor from NAO university partner
- Prepare monthly research progress updates and final reports as well as poster and presentations on NAO family days
- Actively share the research results at NAO family days
- Graduated or are going to graduate soon with PhD in materials science, polymer science or other chemistry related topics
- Broad experience in conducting research in materials science, polymer science, polymer processing, inorganic chemistry, modelling or catalysis research
- Motivated individual with excellent English communication skills, comfortable working in international teams, show initiative and team-orientation, creative and innovative person