Assistant Chemist, Product Development - E coat
Job Field: Research & Development
Location: Shanghai, CN, 200000
Company: BASF Asia Pacific
Job Type: Experienced
Job ID: EN_CN_24617
We are the world's leading chemical company because we offer intelligent solutions for our customers and for a sustainable future. We have over 110,000 employees connecting around the world. For you, this means an almost unlimited range of job opportunities, career development and lots of potential to continue learning . At BASF we believe strongly in the power of connected minds.
BASF has been a committed partner to Great China since 1885. With major investments in Nanjing, Shanghai and Chongqing, BASF is one of the largest foreign investors in the Chinese chemical industry, and maintains the BASF Asia Pacific Innovation Campus in Shanghai as a research and development hub for the Asia Pacific region. Objectives
- Conduct experiment and theoretical research assignments under guidance of research scientist using standard procedures.
- Under supervision of lab team leader perform routine scientific research tasks using standard techniques, procedures and equipment.
- Analyze and document results, prepare technical reports, examinations and summaries.
- Prepare, run and maintain lab equipment such as reactors, analyzing equipment, etc.
- Perform general lab assignments as assigned.
- Comply with regulations concerning safety, health and environment.
- Bachelor degree in chemistry (preferable polymer or engineering), or college degree (with 1-2 years working in chemical lab)
- Fresh graduate, experience in chemical or coatings industry welcome
- Experience of conducting scientific experiments in chemical labs
- English: good oral preferred, otherwise candidate has to willing to improve
- Team work and collaboration is important