Team Assistant, Production Department (Nansha, Guangzhou)
Job Field: Research & Development
Location: Nansha, CN, 511400
Company: BASF Asia Pacific
Job Type: Graduate
Job ID: EN_CN_25410
We are the world's leading chemical company because we offer intelligent solutions for our customers and for a sustainable future. We have over 110,000 employees connecting around the world. For you, this means an almost unlimited range of job opportunities, career development and lots of potential to continue learning . At BASF we believe strongly in the power of connected minds.
BASF has been a committed partner to Greater China since 1885. With major investments in Nanjing, Shanghai and Chongqing, BASF is one of the largest foreign investors in the Chinese chemical industry, and maintains the BASF Asia Pacific Innovation Campus in Shanghai as a research and development hub for the Asia Pacific region. Objectives Assistant and support to handle daily administrative work of production department, to improve the productivity of production staff. Main Tasks
- In charge of SAP data key in, ensure FG delivery on time
- In charge of staff scheduling and attendance work, and submit attendance order to HR on time
- In charge of PPE application, issuance and registration
- In charge of office supplies application, issuance and registration
- In charge of production material management. E.g. label/drum/record sheet
- In charge of issue and receive department policy and announcement
- In charge of department controlled files issue and receive.
- Assistant production supervisor to manage training record, short talk record, production record and daily check record.
- Assistant supervisor to arrange department meeting and manage meeting minutes
- In charge of the management of accommodation and transportation for visitors.
- College degree or above, major in English preferred.
- Fresh graduate or 1~2 years’ working experience in production administrative support. Familiar with 5S management and with good sense of safety.
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English and Chinese.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office software.
Job Segment: Administrative Assistant, Administrative