High-Temperature Process Engineering Engineer (m/f)
Job Field: Research & Development
Location: Ludwigshafen, DE
Company: BASF SE
Job Type: Permanent
Job ID: EN56055938_ONLE_2
We are the world's leading chemical company because we offer intelligent solutions for our customers and for a sustainable future. We connect and develop people with diverse talents all over the world. For you, this means a variety of ways to advance. Not only your performance but also your personality matter to us, without regard to gender, age, origin, sexual orientation, disability or belief. At BASF, careers develop from opportunities.
Ludwigshafen is the world's largest integrated chemical complex and home to BASF Group headquarters. Located in the heart of Europe's Rhine-Neckar metropolitan region, you will find this to be an attractive place for both work and play.
Learn more about BASF SE at http://on.basf.com/Headquarters
What you can expect
Within our high-temperature technology unit, systems, equipment and processes in the working fields of high-temperature synthesis, combustion and calcination as well as fluidized bed reactor technology are developed, designed and optimized. In addition, innovative particulate materials are also synthesized using innovative high-temperature routes.
- You will manage projects independently or work on challenging research topics within interdisciplinary teams.
- To resolve complex issues, you will employ both experimental and theoretical methods while constantly looking for opportunities for optimization.
- In addition, you will maintain a network of contacts with operational units and scientific and research partners.
- Furthermore, you will initiate risk assessments and ensure compliance with occupational health, safety and environmental rules and regulations.
What we expect
- You have a degree in chemical engineering or process engineering, on which you earned above-average marks, and ideally also have a doctorate.
- You have solid knowledge of reaction technology, fluid mechanics and heat and mass transfer.
- You are able to develop creative solutions independently and to advance processes of change.
- Excellent German and English language skills help you to contribute to the team with your specialized knowledge, thereby securing long-term successes for the company.
- Responsibility from day one in a challenging work environment and "on-the-job" training as part of a committed team.
- Support of all employees by using different measures to ensure the balance of professional and private life.
- Competitive compensation including attractive benefits as well as excellent career opportunities in an international company.
Join the best team with more than 110,000 other minds to connect with globally. Explore your BASF career options at on.basf.com/mycareer.
Join our Talent Community
See the latest jobs, news and events by joining our talent community: