Explore Together - International Internship Program Formulation for Printing and Packaging in S
Job Field: Research & Development
Location: Ludwigshafen, DE
Company: BASF SE
Job Type: Internship
Job ID: EN56690863_ONLE_1
We are the world's leading chemical company because we offer intelligent solutions for our customers and for a sustainable future. We connect and develop people with diverse talents all over the world. For you, this means a variety of ways to advance. Not only your performance but also your personality matter to us, without regard to gender, age, origin, sexual orientation, disability or belief. At BASF, careers develop from opportunities.
What you can expect
During this 6-months internship, starting in June 2018, you will support the Formulation Service in Southfield (USA).
- You will perform application tests for printing and packaging related projects.
- You will contribute to formulation design and evaluate ink and polymer related properties.
- You will record and report application tests as well as the analysis of your results.
- You have the chance to participate in cultural activities together with your new colleagues.
What we expect
- You are in an advanced stage of your studies of chemistry or in a related field with a focus on polymer science at a European university.
- You are known for your great study results and your extra-curricular commitment.
- Your English language skills are very good and you have already had the chance to gather practical experience in the industry as well as abroad.
- If you are also an innovative, team-oriented person with high interest in the sustainable research of BASF, you could be the perfect candidate for our internship program in Southfield!
- Please apply with your full set of documents: Letter of motivation in English, containing specifications regarding timescale and duration. Furthermore your CV in English as well as all relevant certificates and references in original language.
The Human Resources department in Ludwigshafen will help you with organizing flights and visa in advance of your trip. In addition to an internship salary you will receive an attractive benefits package including reimbursement of your flight and visa expenses. Networking events in Ludwigshafen will introduce you to BASF headquarters and provide an opportunity to connect with BASF employees and fellow participants. Furthermore, you will become a member of our European Talent Pool. For further information please visit our website www.basf.com/career/exploretogether
Join the best team with more than 110,000 other minds to connect with globally. Explore your BASF career options at on.basf.com/mycareer.
Join our Talent Community
See the latest jobs, news and events by joining our talent community: