Explore Together - International Internship Personal Care Specialities Development in Shanghai
Job Field: Research & Development
Location: Ludwigshafen, DE
Company: BASF SE
Job Type: Internship
Job ID: EN56097467_ONLE_3
We are the world's leading chemical company because we offer intelligent solutions for our customers and for a sustainable future. We connect and develop people with diverse talents all over the world. For you, this means a variety of ways to advance. Not only your performance but also your personality matter to us, without regard to gender, age, origin, sexual orientation, disability or belief. At BASF, careers develop from opportunities.
What you can expect
During this 6-months internship, starting in 2017, you will support the work of our Care Materials department in Shanghai.
- You will execute experiments and theoretical research assignments under guidance of the lab leader on product performance topics for personal care.
- You will run application tests and standard analysis in compliance with safety, health and environmental aspects.
- You will evaluate and document your results in presentable form, such as technical reports and summaries.
- You have the chance to participate in cultural activities together with your new colleagues.
What we expect
- You are in an advanced stage of your studies of chemistry and possess solid chemical laboratory skills.
- You are known for your great study results and your extra-curricular commitment.
- Your English language skills are very good, an additional foreign language will be considered as a plus and you have already had the chance to gather practical experience in the industry as well as abroad.
- If you are also an innovative, team-oriented person with high interest in the sustainable research of BASF, you could be the perfect candidate for our internship program in Shanghai!
- Please apply with your full set of documents: Letter of motivation in English, containing specifications regarding timescale and duration. Furthermore add your CV in English as well as all relevant certificates and references in original language.
The Human Resources department in Ludwigshafen will help you with organizing flights and visa in advance of your trip. In addition to an internship salary you will receive an attractive benefits package including reimbursement of your flight and visa expenses. Networking events in Ludwigshafen will introduce you to BASF headquarters and provide an opportunity to connect with BASF employees and fellow participants. Furthermore, you will become a member of our European Talent Pool. For further information please visit our website www.basf.com/career/exploretogether
Join the best team with more than 110,000 other minds to connect with globally. Explore your BASF career options at on.basf.com/mycareer.
Join our Talent Community
See the latest jobs, news and events by joining our talent community: