Engineer Quality Assurance (m/f)
Job Field: Quality Management
Location: Nienburg, DE
Company: BASF Catalysts Germany GmbH
Job Type: Permanent
Job ID: EN56081306_ONLE_1
We are the world's leading chemical company because we offer intelligent solutions for our customers and for a sustainable future. We connect and develop people with diverse talents all over the world. For you, this means a variety of ways to advance. Not only your performance but also your personality matter to us, without regard to gender, age, origin, sexual orientation, disability or belief. At BASF, careers develop from opportunities.
BASF Catalysts Germany GmbH is one of the leading providers of exhaust gas after-treatment systems for motor vehicles. As a BASF Group company, our main business is the development, the production and the distribution of catalytic exhaust converters. At the same time, we are also playing a leading role in the manufacturing of catalyst supports and adsorbent materials for air and natural gas treatment.
Learn more about BASF Catalysts Germany GmbH at http://on.basf.com/CatalystsEN
What you can expect
You are the contact person for our renowned suppliers in quality management regarding all issues concerning quality of raw materials and primary materials at our Nienburg site.
- You attend to suppliers, process supplier reclamations and organize supplier visits and audits for the production facility and the business area for the European region.
- Beyond risk assessment, you evaluate activities based on supplier development as well as correction and prevention measures on the basis of supplier evaluation.
- Furthermore, you create, test and impact supplier specifications in the course of the product life cycle process and support the European Supplier Quality Assurance functions for supplier development and auditing.
- You use quality-related databases, including audit planning, and develop them further.
What we expect
- You have completed your studies with a degree in chemistry and have already been able to gather relevant professional experience in the area of supplier quality assurance, ideally in the automotive industry.
- Moreover, you have an additional degree in quality assurance and are qualified to audit.
- You are also familiar with computer assisted quality tools such as FMEA and SPC.
- You enjoy working in a team and in doing so display a high level of responsibility.
- In addition to negotiating and communicating on a professional level in both German and English, you also show genuine interest when dealing with your business counterparts.
Responsibility from day one in a challenging work environment and "on-the-job" training as part of a committed team.
Competitive compensation including attractive benefits as well as excellent career opportunities in an international company.
Join the best team with more than 110,000 other minds to connect with globally. Explore your BASF career options at on.basf.com/mycareer.