Internship External and Online Communications (m/f)
Job Field: Public Relations / Communications
Location: Limburgerhof, DE
Company: BASF SE
Job Type: Internship
Job ID: EN56639651_ONLE_1
We are the world's leading chemical company because we offer intelligent solutions for our customers and for a sustainable future. We connect and develop people with diverse talents all over the world. For you, this means a variety of ways to advance. Not only your performance but also your personality matter to us, without regard to gender, age, origin, sexual orientation, disability or belief. At BASF, careers develop from opportunities.
As a reliable partner of the rural economy, Crop Protection offers innovative, sustainable solutions for plant protection and health. With the agricultural center in Limburgerhof, close to the BASF Group headquarters in Ludwigshafen, you can expect an attractive place for both work and play in the Rhine-Neckar region.
Learn more about BASF SE at on.basf.com/Headquarters
What you can expect
During this 3-6 months' internship in Limburgerhof, Germany, you will support the External Communications and Brand Strategy Team within the Global Communications Unit of BASF's Crop Protection Division.
- You will assist in writing, posting and monitoring BASF Agro social media channels, as well developing new content for publication.
- You will have the opportunity to work on communications strategy and implementation for this nearly $8 billion business.
- You will assist with issues management and other communications tasks.
- The internship offers you the opportunity to co-create a portfolio of work including presentations, videos and press releases, in addition to the social media posts.
- Furthermore you will have the possibility to write your bachelor or master thesis during the internship.
What we expect
- You should have completed two years of university education in Communications, Journalism, Marketing or a related field and your academic performance is above average.
- You have already gained some relevant practical experience in communications or related fields.
- Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and YouTube are familiar to you and you have made experience with basic video editing software.
- Additionally you enjoy working with new people from different cultures, in new situations and you have a talent for organization and project management.
- Your English language skills (written and spoken) are very good or your mother tongue is English. Additional language skills are desirable.
- If you are innovative, proactive and a team player, you could be the perfect candidate for our team!
From day one you will be part of the BASF family. You will get involved in challenging fields of activity and have the opportunity to work on exciting projects in an interdisciplinary environment. Depending on the location of the respective group company you will get to know BASF and participate in various workshops and guided tours. In this way you will make numerous interesting experiences and get a deep insight into the world's leading chemical company.
Information regarding internships: on.basf.com/internship
Join the best team with more than 110,000 other minds to connect with globally. Explore your BASF career options at on.basf.com/mycareer.
Join our Talent Community
See the latest jobs, news and events by joining our talent community: