Trainee-Program: START IN Coatings Production / Engineering
Job Field: Production
Location: Münster, DE
Company: BASF Coatings GmbH
Job Type: Permanent
Job ID: EN55852020_ONLE_6
We are the world's leading chemical company because we offer intelligent solutions for our customers and for a sustainable future. We connect and develop people with diverse talents all over the world. For you, this means a variety of ways to advance. Not only your performance but also your personality matter to us, without regard to gender, age, origin, sexual orientation, disability or belief. At BASF, careers develop from opportunities.
START IN - our BASF Trainee program - will immediately begin preparing you for your future assignment at BASF by giving you challenging tasks, exciting projects and responsibility. Every START IN program is tailor-made to fit your specific talents. Bring your creativity, passion and pioneering spirit to BASF and start your professional career with us!
Learn more about BASF Coatings GmbH at http://on.basf.com/Coatings
What you can expect
Coating materials from BASF Coatings protect surfaces and give them color and luster. When it comes to automotive OEM paints, automotive refinish products and coatings for industrial applications, we are the global player in the coatings industry.
- For a duration of 18 up to 24 months you will have the opportunity to prove your abilities and gain experience within different company operations (i.e. Production, Manufacturing Technology, Engineering, Operational Excellence).
- We offer you an intensive training-on-the-job in addition to a diversified and challenging combination of operational and conceptual duties on your target position.
- A temporary placement in a foreign country or corporate unit is an integral part in the program.
- With a targeted development, you will take over a function in Production or Engineering after the Trainee program.
- The starting date will be arranged individually.
What we expect
- You have an academic degree (Master) with excellent educational achievements preferably in Chemical Engineering with a major in Process or Technical Chemistry.
- Furthermore you have gained practical experience in relevant industrial placements.
- Convincing communication skills, including fluent English and at least intermediate German, are as important as your intercultural receptiveness.
- You are able to integrate yourself into our teams on different sites.
From the very first day, START IN will support your further professional development as a specialist or manager. You will have the opportunity to learn about your own skills and to grow personally. Beyond this, you will be able to integrate quickly into the company, thanks to a wide range of networking events and seminars as well as continuous support from your personal mentor.
Join the best team with more than 110,000 other minds to connect with globally. Explore your BASF career options at on.basf.com/mycareer.