Supervisor, Technical Service & Sales Representative (3C)
Job Field: Technical Service / Support
Location: Guangzhou, CN, 510000
Company: BASF Asia Pacific
Job Type: Experienced
Job ID: EN_CN_22090
We are the world's leading chemical company because we offer intelligent solutions for our customers and for a sustainable future. We have over 110,000 employees connecting around the world. For you, this means an almost unlimited range of job opportunities, career development and lots of potential to continue learning . At BASF we believe strongly in the power of connected minds.
BASF has been a committed partner to Greater China since 1885. With major investments in Nanjing, Shanghai and Chongqing, BASF is one of the largest foreign investors in the Chinese chemical industry, and maintains the BASF Asia Pacific Innovation Campus in Shanghai as a research and development hub for the Asia Pacific region.
Objectives: Manager all technical aspects during the project phases and ongoing sales in close collaboration with customer and production; Solve technical challenges and fine-tune coatings solutions to fit production lines for success rate optimization; Support together with the 3C lab team and sales manager the sales process from project initiation to ongoing sales with maximized learnings and optimizations; Main Task:
- Manage the technical aspects of the coatings sales process for and with customers.
- Together with customer, help to optimize the coatings solutions for maximum benefit for both parties .
- Anticipate and solve (trouble shooting) any technical challenge pre, during and post project phase in order to secure long-term sales.
- Provide during line-trial, intensive onsite technical support and work as link between customer, development lab and coatings production.
- Independently and proactively stay in close contact with the customer throughout the collaboration period and actively consult them to optimize performance.
- Anticipate and support forecasting of coatings production for line trial and sales .
- Report regularly, verbal and written, on process and procedures to appropriately document customer interactions.
- Education: Bachelor or equivalent in Chemistry, Applied Science, coatings application or similar
- Working Experience: 5 to 8 years of work experience of which at least 3 years of relevant experience in the coatings industry for consumer electronics;
- Technical & Professional Knowledge:
- Good team player with communication skills
- Creative and open-minded - Customer oriented
- Excellent communication skill in verbal and written Chinese and English is required.
- Frequent travel in China is expected
Job Segment: Manager, Customer Service Representative, Management, Customer Service