Specialist Global Procurement (m/f)
Job Field: Procurement
Location: Berlin, DE
Company: BASF Services Europe GmbH
Job Type: Permanent
Job ID: EN56125542_ONLE_7
We are the world's leading chemical company because we offer intelligent solutions for our customers and for a sustainable future. We connect and develop people with diverse talents all over the world. For you, this means a variety of ways to advance. Not only your performance but also your personality matter to us, without regard to gender, age, origin, sexual orientation, disability or belief. At BASF, careers develop from opportunities.
Located in the heart of Berlin, BASF Services Europe brings together an international team of around 1,300 colleagues, with over 50 different nationalities, working in our Finance, Controlling, HR and Procurement departments. The performance and expertise of over 200 of our BASF companies in the whole of Europe are collected together in our BASF Shared Service Center.
Learn more about BASF Services Europe GmbH at http://on.basf.com/ServicesEuropeEN
What you can expect
As Specialist Global Procurement you will ensure the successful implementation of pre-defined Source-to-Contract processes, as well as drive optimization, standardization and automation.
- You support the implementation of the BASF buying strategy by ensuring that buyers are provided with required instructions and information to purchase in line within agreed guidelines.
- Process optimization, automation and innovation in sourcing processes and IT Tools will you drive continously.
- You will be in regular alignment with the category management team to improve the utilization of preferred buying channels and buying methods.
- As Specialist Global Procurement, you will be a key contact for different stakeholders such as buyers, category management and global procurement governance.
What we expect
- You are educated to degree master in either a Business-related field, Engineering or IT.
- You have several years of relevant work experience in the commercial sector, preferably in procurement or supply chain.
- You have experience in optimization of business processes. Experience with sourcing tools such as SAP Ariba, is especially beneficial.
- You have Project Management experience; you drive sustainable solutions and have very good strategic and analytical skills. Your excellent customer focus and high team orientation round off your profile.
- You have strong communication skills in English. Additional language skills such as German, Spanish, Italian, French and Dutch are beneficial.
- In our Berlin office, you will be given the opportunity to shape your own personal development, while making a profound impact on our European services.
- Receiving on-the-job training through our "Buddy System", you will be able to benefit from flexible working hours.
- As part of our dynamic team, you have the chance to engage and experience diversity & inclusion on a daily basis as well as contribute your ideas to the worldwide BASF network.
Join the best team with more than 110,000 other minds to connect with globally. Explore your BASF career options at on.basf.com/mycareer.