Job Field: Sales / Technical Sales -JA
Location: Totsuka, JP
Company: BASF Asia Pacific
Job Type: 経験者
Job ID: JA_JP_22694
Objectives of the Position
- Responsible for customization products and technical service activities for Tier&MOT customers
- Gathering and analyzing customer’s technical needs and reflecting them into customization products
Main Tasks [Improve profitability]
- Set up and act a concrete action plan on responsible segment/customers in Tier&MOT Account based on the established team target and cost management.
- Maintain product, intermediate and raw material portfolios in cooperation with Procurement, Technology OEM Key Accounts and Production to keep competitiveness in accordance with Tier&MOT Account and ECO policies.
- Cooperation with Technology OEM Key Accounts, Product operation or EC R&D to implement various business projects.
[First to market & Increase market share]
- Development new colors and customizing products/applications for customer requirements, and set up new products with support of supervisors.
- Make good relationship with new customers, and keep or improve better relationship with existing customers during technical customer service.
- Global networking with internal/external related sections and persons
- Act to solve the customer issues related to technical service within the related customers
- Support JTT, local Tier&MOT Sales/Technical teams to transplant Japanese Tier&MOT business
- Participate in key activities of X-BU and IT-Automotive
[Form the best team]
- Participate in team building of Tier&MOT Account positively with related members
- Obey EHS compliance, Compliance of BASF guidelines, Code of conduct, Values and principle Manage, No accident, Incident nor injury
Minimum Education and Qualification Required forthe Position
- Education: University graduate or equivalent
- Working Experience: more than 4 year experience as technical customer service, technical development or application engineering in chemical company
- Technical &Professional Knowledge: Need general chemistry, polymer chemistry and physics