Supervisor, Sales (TPU)
Job Field: Sales / Technical Sales
Location: Shanghai, CN, 200000
Company: BASF Asia Pacific
Job Type: Experienced
Job ID: EN_CN_24876
We are the world's leading chemical company because we offer intelligent solutions for our customers and for a sustainable future. We have over 110,000 employees connecting around the world. For you, this means an almost unlimited range of job opportunities, career development and lots of potential to continue learning . At BASF we believe strongly in the power of connected minds.
BASF has been a committed partner to Greater China since 1885. With major investments in Nanjing, Shanghai and Chongqing, BASF is one of the largest foreign investors in the Chinese chemical industry, and maintains the BASF Asia Pacific Innovation Campus in Shanghai as a research and development hub for the Asia Pacific region.
- To responsible for TPU sales and marketing activities and KAM in China mainland region in order to achieve agreed sales volume, pricing and sales revenue by implementing consistently the overall strategy. Meanwhile, provide inputs and participate in the marketing, market planning, implementing business roadmap and services.
- Manage existing customers in China
- Collaborate with other countries and regional marketing to develop and implement TPU strategy
- Explore new business opportunities and driving new products development
- Communicate with brands and follow up projects with global and local brands
- Key account management
- Daily sales activities as well as internal communications with functional teams
- Forecast management
- Education: Bachelor degree or above, Preferable major in TPU industry or Marketing and sales
- Working Experience: more than 3 years experiences in the chemical industry or study marketing in the university
- Strong communication skills and collaborative spirits
- Good English communication skills
- Strong commercial sense
- Striving for achievement
Job Segment: Manager, Management