Supervisor, New Business Development
Job Field: Marketing
Location: Shanghai, CN, 200000
Company: BASF Asia Pacific
Job Type: Experienced
Job ID: EN_CN_24712
We are the world's leading chemical company because we offer intelligent solutions for our customers and for a sustainable future. We have over 110,000 employees connecting around the world. For you, this means an almost unlimited range of job opportunities, career development and lots of potential to continue learning . At BASF we believe strongly in the power of connected minds.
BASF has been a committed partner to Greater China since 1885. With major investments in Nanjing, Shanghai and Chongqing, BASF is one of the largest foreign investors in the Chinese chemical industry, and maintains the BASF Asia Pacific Innovation Campus in Shanghai as a research and development hub for the Asia Pacific region.
Objectives:Support for industry development by contributing to the formulating of strategy, action plan, new business solutions, co-ordinate and implement the setting up of Construction Academy and One-Voice policy, implement business development and marketing strategies towards target industries and key accounts.to promote cross-BU solutions. Main Task:
- Participate and contribute to the formulating of strategy and action plan thru understanding of market trend, customer needs, cross BUs gaps analysis and alignment.
- Plan, lead and coordinate cross-BU activities to achieve cross-BU add-on sales targets by supporting the Key Account Manager in KAM towards key accounts to understand and identify their needs to create a sustainable business.
- Perform as a Key Account Manager for selected key account.
- Identify and develop potential customer and target industry portfolio.
- Stay in touch with market trends via membership in trade and professional organizations and associations, actively participate the industry standard compilation, as well as competitive intelligence and sales / customer feedback.
- Assist in “add-on sales” and expense budget preparation and reporting.
- Maintain up-to-date awareness of industry trends, technical development, market activities and industry intelligence of mega trend and key industries.
- Plan, organize and coordinate cross-BU industrial events, including trade fairs and technical exchange seminars.
- Collect customer data/ information/ feedback/ expectations prepare for presentation/ seminars/ workshops.
- Education: Degree in Business, Marketing.
- Working Experience: More than 10 years in marketing organization.
- Technical & Professional Knowledge: Strategic and operational marketing skills, technical knowledge, sales experience, innovativeness, leadership strength.
Job Segment: Manager, CSR, Management