Senior Manager, Sales East China Light Duty
Job Field: Sales / Technical Sales
Location: Shanghai, CN, 200000
Company: BASF Asia Pacific
Job Type: Experienced
Job ID: EN_CN_25172
We are the world's leading chemical company because we offer intelligent solutions for our customers and for a sustainable future. We have over 110,000 employees connecting around the world. For you, this means an almost unlimited range of job opportunities, career development and lots of potential to continue learning . At BASF we believe strongly in the power of connected minds.
BASF has been a committed partner to Greater China since 1885. With major investments in Nanjing, Shanghai and Chongqing, BASF is one of the largest foreign investors in the Chinese chemical industry, and maintains the BASF Asia Pacific Innovation Campus in Shanghai as a research and development hub for the Asia Pacific region. Objectives
- Lead the team of East China Light duty vehicle sales, provide service to customers especially global key accounts such as Geely, SGM to maximize the business operation result.
- As Regional key account manager of GM, coordinate with GKAM to define the strategy in the region and win the business.
- Materialize emerging opportunity for light duty vehicles demand in east China through formulating and executing marketing and technology strategy in conjunction with Global and Local Account Managers, Product Management, R&D and AEs.
- Identify business opportunity in east China light duty, propose and execute strategy of market approach in east China.
- Maximize profitability by prioritizing customers and projects as well as defining relevant service levels;
- Establish & maintain efficient supply chain;
- Achieve different account objectives and maximize profitability by incorporating and executing regional strategy into relevant global, regional and local account strategy;
- Collect & analyze marketing and competition intelligences, regulation enforcements, local OEMs development trends of specific transplants in the region for Industrial and Account Strategy formulation;
- Optimize business rules in order to maximize operation result.
- Formulate and execute strategy to capture any local development program and attack non BASF business to maximize profitability whenever it is appropriate in conjunction with RAM & Global KAM;
- Support budget process, improve forecast accuracy and develop regional costing model based on specific accounts' commercial terms and PGM models;
- Monitor teams’ sales KPI, such as sales revenue, DSO and DIV.
- B.S in automotive or chemical
- 8 years there of 3 years automotive experience
- Automotive, engine & emission system. Chemical and catalyst
Job Segment: Manager, Management