Representative, Sales (Construction)
Job Field: Sales / Technical Sales
Location: Shanghai, CN, 200000
Company: BASF Asia Pacific
Job Type: Experienced
Job ID: EN_CN_25406
We are the world's leading chemical company because we offer intelligent solutions for our customers and for a sustainable future. We have over 110,000 employees connecting around the world. For you, this means an almost unlimited range of job opportunities, career development and lots of potential to continue learning . At BASF we believe strongly in the power of connected minds.
BASF has been a committed partner to Greater China since 1885. With major investments in Nanjing, Shanghai and Chongqing, BASF is one of the largest foreign investors in the Chinese chemical industry, and maintains the BASF Asia Pacific Innovation Campus in Shanghai as a research and development hub for the Asia Pacific region. Objectives:
- To ensure the achievement of the personal sales target, to offer products and sustainable solutions which meet the customer’s requirements, to strengthen the company’s position in the market and to perform all duties in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Monitor market and downstream value chain development trend
- Establish new customer, maintain existing customers. Develop close long-term relationship in multiple levels with customers, especially with key customers
- Identify and fulfill customer needs and organize the needed resource to provide proper service
- Develop and implement sales plans to customers to realize sales target on margin, price, volume and other required KPIs.
- Implement distributor management measurement according to business needs and under SBU distributor management guidance
- Provide accurate sales forecast, supporting effective planning of products and services
- Work with CSO for sales order processing & logistics arrangement
- Identify market and industry development trend and contribute to figure out potential direction of new business together with the team
- Actively develop cross SBU and cross BU synergy to generate more business opportunities
- Creative and open minded to develop new business model, marketing promotion activity to generate differentiation from competition
- Coordinate and work with the product management, technical or logistic personnel to solve customer complaints.
- Actively participate and contribute to value chain marketing activity
- Develop various channels to collect market information of both customers and competitors.
- Support supervisor for business decision on product positioning, pricing, dealing with competition, new business direction, etc.
- Education: University or above, with a major in Material Science, Polymer Science, Chemical Engineering, Material Engineering.
- Working Experience: At least 3 years’ experience in the infrastructure industry.
- Technical & Professional Knowledge: Hands on experience on engineering construction is preferred, Computer literate, excellent command of English, spoken and written, Being proactive and taking responsibility is essential in addition to excellent analytical and communication skills
Job Segment: Customer Service