Job Field: Sales / Technical Sales
Location: Shanghai, CN, 200000
Company: BASF Asia Pacific
Job Type: Experienced
Job ID: EN_CN_24426
We are the world's leading chemical company because we offer intelligent solutions for our customers and for a sustainable future. We have over 110,000 employees connecting around the world. For you, this means an almost unlimited range of job opportunities, career development and lots of potential to continue learning . At BASF we believe strongly in the power of connected minds.
BASF has been a committed partner to Greater China since 1885. With major investments in Nanjing, Shanghai and Chongqing, BASF is one of the largest foreign investors in the Chinese chemical industry, and maintains the BASF Asia Pacific Innovation Campus in Shanghai as a research and development hub for the Asia Pacific region. Objectives
- Achieve individual sales target
- Build up the strategic account plan
- Lead sales team to achieve team target
- Plan, monitor, achieve and exceed the individual and team KPI targets.
- Build up the strategic key account plan.
- Understand the activity, business and demands of key accounts, provide sound information and advice on products and services, and to reach win-win solutions with customers.
- Coordinate with the other sales and functions to maximize the national and regional KA business value.
- Ensure behaviors fit BASF values.
- Ensure all business development plans and key account plans are in place, and review timely.
- Be accountable for own development plans to continuously improve competencies.
- Be responsible and proactive in HSE issue.
- Adherence to business principles and anti-trust guidelines
- Education: Bachelor’s degree, Master’s degree preferred
- Working Experience: Minimum 10 years’ relevant working experience,5 years proven commercial or business development experience.
- Proven track record of driving strategy successfully with customers and collaborating with team
- Other requirements: Excellent communication and influencing skills. Team player. Excellent skills in Word, Excel, power point and alike.
Job Segment: Manager, Management