Specialist, Sales, Chemicals Intermediates
Job Field: Sales / Technical Sales
Location: Minato, JP
Company: BASF Asia Pacific
Job Type: Experienced
Job ID: EN_JP_23381
We are the world's leading chemical company because we offer intelligent solutions for our customers and for a sustainable future. We have over 110,000 employees connecting around the world. For you, this means an almost unlimited range of job opportunities, career development and lots of potential to continue learning . At BASF we believe strongly in the power of connected minds.
Objectives of the Position
- As a specialist, propose and implement local sales & marketing strategy for responsible products for growth by creative and convincible communication to the local and regional internal stakeholders
- Achieve own sales & marketing targets and deliver tangible results.
- Propose and implement local sales & marketing strategy to achieve own sales &marketing targets as a specialist.
- Maintain and improve relationship with customers. If needed, proactively take corrective actions for business success.
- Analyze market/competitors conditions, product demands.
- Create demands as a sales person and lead an action for demand creation together with other sales members and product marketing in Region.
Minimum Education and Qualification Required for the Position
- Education: Bachelor degree. Chemist is preferred.
- Working Experience: 5-6 Sales and/or Marketing experiences in total in chemical industry.
- Technical & Professional Knowledge: Take an action entrepreneurially with customer insights.