Senior Marketing Manager Cloud-Solutions (m/f)
Job Field: Marketing
Location: Münster, DE
Company: BASF Coatings GmbH
Job Type: Permanent
Job ID: EN56328321_ONLE_2
We are the world's leading chemical company because we offer intelligent solutions for our customers and for a sustainable future. We connect and develop people with diverse talents all over the world. For you, this means a variety of ways to advance. Not only your performance but also your personality matter to us, without regard to gender, age, origin, sexual orientation, disability or belief. At BASF, careers develop from opportunities.
The Coatings division of BASF is a global expert in the development, production and marketing of innovative and sustainable automotive OEM and refinish coatings, as well as decorative paints and, through the acquisition of Chemetall, is a leading global supplier of applied surface treatments for metal, plastic and glass substrates. We create advanced performance solutions and drive performance, design and new applications to meet our partners’ needs all over the world.
Learn more about BASF Coatings GmbH at http://on.basf.com/Coatings
What you can expect
Within our Digital Solutions unit, you will develop market-oriented software solutions for the EMEA region in order to advance the digitization of processes in sales and for our customers. Achieving business administration targets and enhancing the competitiveness of the Automotive Repair Coatings business unit will be the starting points for your activities. In the process, you will actively support the realization of the BASF 4.0 strategy.
- You will head realization projects with an international basis and will coordinate, in consultation with IT units, the creation of applications by software service providers.
- In cooperation with the marketing and sales teams, you will identify and define requirements for software solutions in order to cover the needs and requirements of dealers and repair centers.
- You will train colleagues in the sales team, implement newly developed solutions and advance their further development and evolution.
What we expect
- You have a degree in business informatics, computer science or business administration and have great affinity for information technologies, especially cloud platforms. Ideally, you also have knowledge and skills relating to distribution structures.
- In your previous activities, you have worked on projects with international team members, in which you have demonstrated that you can successfully implement complex tasks.
- Thanks to your communication skills, you are poised and confident in dealing with colleagues and customers and present fluently in English. Knowledge of German or another foreign language is desired.
- You view occasional business trips as a matter of course.
- Responsibility from day one in a challenging work environment and "on-the-job" training as part of a committed team.
- Competitive compensation including attractive benefits as well as excellent career opportunities in an international company.
Join the best team with more than 110,000 other minds to connect with globally. Explore your BASF career options at on.basf.com/mycareer.