INSIDE Automotive Rotational Program
Job Field: Marketing
Location: Münster, DE
Company: BASF Coatings GmbH
Job Type: Permanent
Job ID: EN56546922_ONLE_1
We are the world's leading chemical company because we offer intelligent solutions for our customers and for a sustainable future. We connect and develop people with diverse talents all over the world. For you, this means a variety of ways to advance. Not only your performance but also your personality matter to us, without regard to gender, age, origin, sexual orientation, disability or belief. At BASF, careers develop from opportunities.
INSIDE Automotive - our global BASF Rotational program for BASF Automotive Industry Group will prepare you for future assignments at BASF by giving you challenging tasks, exciting projects and responsibility from the very beginning. After three to four different (national and international) assignments you will take over a challenging position in the area of OEM at BASF Coatings GmbH in Münster.
Learn more about BASF Coatings GmbH at http://on.basf.com/Coatings
What you can expect
By participating in this global rotational program with a focus on B2B marketing and sales you will get an in-depth insight into the nature of the BASF automotive business.
- For the duration of 24 months you as a trainee will gain experience in BASF automotive related strategies by rotating in different business units (BU) and regions.
- You will be introduced to different fields of sales and marketing in the automotive area.
- By the end of the program you will have developed a deep understanding of BU specific business models and their value drivers as well as an overall knowledge of BASF product portfolios and applications for the automotive industry.
- Developing a holistic perspective on BASF automotive approach you will be able to deeply understand our customers' needs and to provide them with the best solutions.
- After finishing the rotational program you will start your career at BASF Coatings in Münster.
What we expect
- You possess a degree (Master, MBA or PhD) with achievements above average in industrial engineering or in business administration preferably with a technical background.
- In addition, you have gained relevant practical experience with a global player in the automotive industry.
- Due to your customer oriented approach, you understand customer needs and provide appropriate solutions.
- As you will collaborate with various departments within the organization around the globe, you possess strong communication skills both in English and in German (or the willingness to learn German).
- You are interculturally oriented with a hands-on mentality and enjoy working in B2B marketing.
- In your former positions you have proven a high level of flexibility and mobility.
From the very first day, INSIDE Automotive will support your further professional development as a specialist or manager. You will have the opportunity to learn about your own skills and to grow personally. Beyond this, you will be able to integrate quickly into the company, thanks to a wide range of networking events and seminars as well as continuous support from your personal mentor and global program coordinator.
Join the best team with more than 110,000 other minds to connect with globally. Explore your BASF career options at on.basf.com/mycareer.