Intern Innovation Management (m/f)
Job Field: Marketing
Location: Ludwigshafen, DE
Company: BASF Business Services GmbH
Job Type: Internship
Job ID: EN56640742_ONLE_1
We are the world's leading chemical company because we offer intelligent solutions for our customers and for a sustainable future. We connect and develop people with diverse talents all over the world. For you, this means a variety of ways to advance. Not only your performance but also your personality matter to us, without regard to gender, age, origin, sexual orientation, disability or belief. At BASF, careers develop from opportunities.
The innovative service portfolio of BASF Business Services GmbH ranges from consultancy, development and operations to shaping and optimising business processes. With many years of experience, we support the BASF Group's global business process to become more effective and efficient.
Learn more about BASF Business Services GmbH at http://on.basf.com/BusinessServicesEN
What you can expect
Within our Innovation Management Team you will support the planning, organizing and steering of a Startup Accelerator program "Startup Autobahn" within a diverse team of internal colleagues, external partners and global digital Startups.
- You will support scouting and matchmaking global digital startups with BASF business needs from the automotive or Information Technology industry.
- You will support Marketing, Communication as well as Project Management along Innovation Management and Startup Accelerator Topics.
- You will be in contact with diverse BASF businesses, external partners from the automotive industry like Porsche, Daimler and many more as well as the Startup Accelerator Plug and Play.
- You will be part of a small and fast-moving global team based in Ludwigshafen who has a good team-spirit and helps you along your projects.
- You will be participating a series of inspiring events and networking opportunities.
What we expect
- You are in your Master Studies around Business Studies, IT or Business Engineering and you are inspired by digital technologies like Mixed Reality, Sensor Technology, Robotics, Analytics or future automotive trends as well as an open innovation culture.
- You are a people-person and good teammate, enabling you to work collaboratively and build networks with colleagues, customers and startups around the world.
- You have the aptitude and curiosity to work across a spectrum of BASF businesses within the automotive or IT industry.
- You show resilience and persistence in the discussion with diverse internal and external stakeholders.
- You are eager to dive into an entrepreneurial atmosphere and you are able to push topics individually.
- You have solid knowledge in MS Office and are able to perform all tasks in fluent English and German.
From day one you will be part of the BASF family. You will get involved in challenging fields of activity and have the opportunity to work on exciting projects in an interdisciplinary environment. Depending on the location of the respective group company you will get to know BASF and participate in various workshops and guided tours. In this way you will make numerous interesting experiences and get a deep insight into the world’s leading chemical company.
Information regarding internships: on.basf.com/internship
Join the best team with more than 110,000 other minds to connect with globally. Explore your BASF career options at on.basf.com/mycareer.