Head of Global Strategy and Market Intelligence (m/f)
Job Field: Marketing
Location: Ludwigshafen, DE
Company: BASF Colors & Effects GmbH
Job Type: Permanent
Job ID: EN56497576_ONLE_1
We are the world's leading chemical company because we offer intelligent solutions for our customers and for a sustainable future. We connect and develop people with diverse talents all over the world. For you, this means a variety of ways to advance. Not only your performance but also your personality matter to us, without regard to gender, age, origin, sexual orientation, disability or belief. At BASF, careers develop from opportunities.
We put things in color.
BASF Colors & Effects GmbH in Ludwigshafen is part of the Dispersions & Pigments division and is a leading manufacturer of colored and effect pigments for the paint and coatings industry, the plastics sector and applications in packaging, agriculture and cosmetics.
What you can expect
Within the colorful world of BASF Colors & Effects GmbH you will be responsible for the Global Pigment Strategy and Market Intelligence function.
- In close cooperation with the relevant functions, e.g. Global Business Management, Portfolio and Innovation Management, Production and Technology, you will develop and coordinate the global strategy for BASF Colors and Effects.
- You will monitor the strategy implementation and report to the relevant functions within BASF Group.
- You will support BCE Management in the preparation of Commission or Board decisions.
- You will establish a function with disciplinary and functional reporting line, ensuring a thorough understanding of the market dynamics in the global pigment market with regards to market and industry development and the competitor landscape.
What we expect
- You are a highly self-driven personality, constantly looking for creative solutions for complex topics, in order to get fast results and utilizing the freedom to do things differently.
- You are an excellent communicator, being able to connect with people and building strong relationships.
- You are a people developer, development of yourself and your team is of highest priority and leading people to succeed as well as getting things done is what you are constantly striving for.
- Besides project management experience, you acquired knowledge in developing processes and continuously improving processes. Further, you have strong analytical skills.
- After successfully completing your studies in chemistry, economics, electrical or industrial engineering you gathered several years of work experience in Sales and Marketing. In addition you are an expert in market strategies and market intelligence.
- Responsibility from day one in a challenging work environment and "on-the-job" training as part of a committed team.
- Support of all employees by using different measures to ensure the balance of professional and private life.
- Competitive compensation including attractive benefits as well as excellent career opportunities in an international company.
Join the best team with more than 110,000 other minds to connect with globally. Explore your BASF career options at on.basf.com/mycareer.