Regional Key Account Manager (m/f)
Job Field: Sales
Location: Hannover, DE
Company: BASF Catalysts Germany GmbH
Job Type: Permanent
Job ID: EN56421942_ONLE_1
We are the world's leading chemical company because we offer intelligent solutions for our customers and for a sustainable future. We connect and develop people with diverse talents all over the world. For you, this means a variety of ways to advance. Not only your performance but also your personality matter to us, without regard to gender, age, origin, sexual orientation, disability or belief. At BASF, careers develop from opportunities.
BASF Catalysts Germany GmbH is one of the leading providers of exhaust gas after-treatment systems for motor vehicles. As a BASF Group company, our main business is the development, the production and the distribution of catalytic exhaust converters. At the same time, we are also playing a leading role in the manufacturing of catalyst supports and adsorbent materials for air and natural gas treatment.
Learn more about BASF Catalysts Germany GmbH at http://on.basf.com/CatalystsEN
What you can expect
Within our business unit Sales German OEMs you will manage the sales and technical activities with the customer and provide strong leadership internally in order to ensure customer satisfaction and grow the BASF business. In addition, you will lead all BASF CCE activities related to VW on a regional basis.
- You will identify and communicate key customer issues and opportunities to the sales, product and marketing management.
- In close contact with the Global Key Account Manager (GKAM) you will coordinate the request for quotations, price calculations and capital approval requests (CARs) on a regional basis.
- Moreover, you will support the GKAM to achieve the goals and objectives in support of the overall strategy and by implementing the sales and technical strategy for our customer in accordance with the BASF strategy.
- Being in charge of guiding our VW business in Europe, you will forecast budget and strategy plans.
- You will provide strong leadership to the VW Sales assistants to steer the VW account on a regional basis in order to support the global direction of the VW Account.
What we expect
- You have successfully completed a Bachelor of Science degree in a technical, chemical or technical sales field and ideally an advanced degree in economics or marketing.
- You look back on at least three years of work experience related to technical sales or marketing with two years in automotive key account management.
- Through your experience, you have developed excellent management skills, an organizational talent and are capable of sustaining a high work load.
- Beyond that, you succeed in building and developing long lasting relationships internally and externally.
- Furthermore, you are able to work within an international and multifunctional team environment while communicating effectively in both English and German.
- If you are a target orientated, proactive and self-confident person who is able and willing to assume and demonstrate responsibility, we look forward to receiving your application.
- Responsibility from day one in a challenging work environment and "on-the-job" training as part of a committed team.
- Support of all employees by using different measures to ensure the balance of professional and private life.
- Competitive compensation including attractive benefits as well as excellent career opportunities in an international Company.
Join the best team with more than 110,000 other minds to connect with globally. Explore your BASF career options at on.basf.com/mycareer.