Supervisor, Sales (Construction Guangzhou)
Job Field: Sales / Technical Sales
Location: Guangzhou, CN, 510000
Company: BASF Asia Pacific
Job Type: Experienced
Job ID: EN_CN_20584
We are the world's leading chemical company because we offer intelligent solutions for our customers and for a sustainable future. We have over 110,000 employees connecting around the world. For you, this means an almost unlimited range of job opportunities, career development and lots of potential to continue learning . At BASF we believe strongly in the power of connected minds.
BASF has been a committed partner to Greater China since 1885. With major investments in Nanjing, Shanghai and Chongqing, BASF is one of the largest foreign investors in the Chinese chemical industry, and maintains the BASF Asia Pacific Innovation Campus in Shanghai as a research and development hub for the Asia Pacific region.
Objectives:To ensure the achievement of the personal sales target, to offer products and sustainable solutions which meet the customer’s requirements, to strengthen the company’s position in the market and also to perform all duties in accordance with company policies and procedures. Main Task:
- Establish new customer relationships, maintain existing customers and meet personal sales target by calling and visiting them to identify and understand their needs in order to create long term relationships.
- Provide sustainable solutions through our products and system in order to meet customer needs and expectation.
- Coordinate and work with the product management, technical or logistic personnel to solve customer complaints.
- Draft technical proposals according to customer needs and develop existing and potential customer portfolio.
- Maintain data on customer needs, habits and credibility in order to enhance business opportunities and to identify new customers.
- Education: University or above, with a major in Material Science, Polymer Science, Chemical Engineering, Material Engineering.
- Working Experience: At least 3 years’ experience in the construction industry.
- Technical & Professional Knowledge: Hands on experience on plastics processing machinery is preferred, Computer literate, Good command of English, spoken and written, Being proactive and taking responsibility is essential in addition to excellent analytical and communication skills.
Job Segment: Manager, Management, Customer Service