Global Manager for Mass Balance Accounts / Global Sustainability Palm Products (m/f)
Job Field: Logistics & Supply Chain Management
Location: Monheim am Rhein, DE
Company: BASF Personal Care and Nutrition GmbH
Job Type: Temporary
Job ID: EN56427657_ONLE_1
We are the world's leading chemical company because we offer intelligent solutions for our customers and for a sustainable future. We connect and develop people with diverse talents all over the world. For you, this means a variety of ways to advance. Not only your performance but also your personality matter to us, without regard to gender, age, origin, sexual orientation, disability or belief. At BASF, careers develop from opportunities.
Nourishing lotions, mild shampoos, strong styling gels, brilliant lipsticks and protective sunscreens - all of these products contain ingredients made by BASF Personal Care and Nutrition GmbH. We produce a large range of ingredients for body care products based on natural and renewable raw materials.
Learn more about BASF Personal Care and Nutrition GmbH at http://on.basf.com/CareAndNutritionEN
What you can expect
Within our unit Care Chemicals, you will act as Global Coordinator working with various internal stakeholders from different functions and regions within BASF related to the mass balance accounting system of certified sustainable palm based ingredients for Home and Personal Care.
- You will coordinate global requirements arising from RSPO (Roundtable on Sustainable Palm Oil) guidelines and business needs.
- You will regularly check the local mass balance methods and harmonize them wherever needed and in addition, you will check the MB-level of local certificates with regular reports.
- You will be responsible for the European Mass Balance multisite account and support other Care Chemicals accounts.
- You will represent Care Chemicals in external and internal Audits in Europe.
What we expect
- After the successful completion of your studies (e. g. chemistry) you have already collected several years of experience in project management. Thereby you worked in heterogeneous teams with different cultural contexts.
- You are familiar with the coordination of global topics and reporting systems.
- In addition, you are skilled in Excel and IT-landscape related tools and reporting systems.
- You are a strong communicator and thanks to your fluent English and German skills, you are able to constantly adapt your communication style to take different perspectives into account.
- Being open to new ideas, you are keen on seeking inspiration from within and outside the company and you strive for creating measurable impact with what you do.
- Responsibility from day one in a challenging work environment and "on-the-job" training as part of a committed team.
- Support of all employees by using different measures to ensure the balance of professional and private life.
Join the best team with more than 110,000 other minds to connect with globally. Explore your BASF career options at on.basf.com/mycareer.
Join our Talent Community
See the latest jobs, news and events by joining our talent community: