Manager, Customer Rewards and Commercial Operations
Job Field: LOSC - Logistics, Supply Chain & Customer Service
Location: Mississauga, ON, CA
Company: BASF Canada
Job Type: Standard
Job ID: EN_CA_1704468
You can be part of an inclusive team of diverse talent and character. In this diversity lies our greatest strength.
At BASF, we create chemistry through the power of connected minds. By balancing economic success with environmental protection and social responsibility, we are building a more sustainable future through chemistry. As the world’s leading chemical company, we help our customers in nearly every industry meet the current and future needs of society through science and innovation.
We provide a challenging and rewarding work environment and are always working to form the best team—especially from within, through an emphasis on lifelong learning and development.
And we are constantly striving to become an even better place to work. BASF Canada was recognized as one of Greater Toronto’s Top 2016 Employers. Come join us on our journey to create solutions for a sustainable future!
Where the Chemistry Happens…
The Manager Customer Rewards and Commercial Operations, has responsibility for developing and managing an integrated customer rewards strategy which recognize growers and channel partners for their support of the BASF portfolio and strengthens our position as a trusted advisor and business partner.
As Manager of the Customer Rewards team, this role also leads the individuals responsible for the successful implementation and fulfillment of rewards programs and services across multiple groups. They will coach and develop their team and act as a role model to the rest of the organization in their behavior and conduct. This position is also responsible for agency management as it relates to customer rewards.
Ingredients for Success: What We Look For in You…
- B.S or B.A. Business required.
- 10+ years’ experience in a Financial, Marketing or Sales role or a combination of roles
- Experience in the Agricultural industry is considered a strong asset
- Experience in the development of customer offers and/or promotional campaigns which demonstrate the capability to work well in designing and executing complex projects and working effectively across cross functional teams internally and externally.
- Measureable metrics of success with the customer initiatives which have been developed and implemented.
- Working understanding of marketing, sales and financial principles including ROI, customer dynamics, accounting and forecasting/budgeting processes
- Solid understanding of core budget and forecasting variables and the implications of offers on key financial metrics and overall financial return for the portfolio.
- Excellent strategic thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Strong data and systems skills, including MS Excel
- Excellent analytical skills, including the ability to model incentive program exposure
- Strong customer focus, prioritization, influencing and communication skills and business acumen
- Strong collaboration and leadership skills Fosters and creates enthusiasm for new concept development. A role model in helping others adopt new concepts.
We We welcome and encourage applications from all persons. BASF has a robust policy of accommodating employees who are able to perform the essential duties of the job upon accommodation. In particular, applicants with disabilities are entitled to a recruitment process and accessible materials.
Job Segment: Manager, Management
Join our Talent Community
See the latest jobs, news and events by joining our talent community: