Channel Solutions Specialist
Job Field: LOSC - Logistics, Supply Chain & Customer Service
Location: Mississauga, ON, CA
Company: BASF Canada
Job Type: Standard
Job ID: EN_CA_1704009
You can be part of an inclusive team of diverse talent and character. In this diversity lies our greatest strength.
At BASF, we create chemistry through the power of connected minds. By balancing economic success with environmental protection and social responsibility, we are building a more sustainable future through chemistry. As the world’s leading chemical company, we help our customers in nearly every industry meet the current and future needs of society through science and innovation.
We provide a challenging and rewarding work environment and are always working to form the best team—especially from within, through an emphasis on lifelong learning and development.
And we are constantly striving to become an even better place to work. BASF Canada was recognized as one of Greater Toronto’s Top 2016 Employers. Come join us on our journey to create solutions for a sustainable future!
Where the Chemistry Happens…
We are seeking a Channel Solutions Specialist to join our team.
With the goal of strengthening our position as a trusted advisor and business partner, the Channel Solutions - Development and Reconciliation Specialist supports the implementation of high value rewards, tools and services designed to address the core needs of retail and distribution customers.
Working closely with the Customer Rewards and Services Manager, this role is responsible for the implementation and administration of channel rewards programs and services. This includes the development of communications materials, data analysis, reconciliation and the evaluation of the success of these programs.
Ingredients for Success: What We Look For in You…
- University degree in Business, Finance, Computers or a related field.
- 2-5 years’ experience in data science, finance, CRM program fulfillment or a related field.
- Strong understanding of marketing and sales and how to integrate customer insights with strategies and tactics to enhance success.
- Experienced in data management and quality controls, including understanding database structures and relational databases.
- Solid understanding of marketing, sales and financial principles including core budget and forecasting variables and the implications of offers on key financial metrics and overall financial return for the portfolio.
- Basic knowledge of the agricultural industry, distribution channel and products.
- Demonstrated written and verbal communications skills.
- Excellent strategic thinking and problem solving skills.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft office suite (Excel). SAP experience considered an asset.
- Ability to keep composure in high stress situations.
We welcome and encourage applications from all persons. BASF has a robust policy of accommodating employees who are able to perform the essential duties of the job upon accommodation. In particular, applicants with disabilities are entitled to a recruitment process and accessible materials.
Join our Talent Community
See the latest jobs, news and events by joining our talent community: