Senior Change Management Consultant for global organizational projects (mf)
Job Field: Inhouse Consulting
Location: Ludwigshafen, DE
Company: BASF SE
Job Type: Permanent
Job ID: EN55327470_ONLE_10
We are the world's leading chemical company because we offer intelligent solutions for our customers and for a sustainable future. We connect and develop people with diverse talents all over the world. For you, this means a variety of ways to advance. Not only your performance but also your personality matter to us, without regard to gender, age, origin, sexual orientation, disability or belief. At BASF, careers develop from opportunities.
As a management consultant you are looking for:
o Meaningful projects sponsored by senior executives
o A great team culture with low hierarchies and high visibility
o A corporate career in an international environment
Welcome to the team of BASF Management Consulting.
What you can expect
BASF Management Consulting is the internal management consultancy of the BASF Group and the preferred and trusted partner of BASF units worldwide.
- You will support leadership and the organization in implementing effective change interventions.
- Further you will conceptualize change management measures and implement individual interventions, such as large group events and workshops with management teams.
- You will specify change impacts and derive change roadmaps for organizational and cultural projects.
- You will apply systemic and management consulting expertise to make change successful.
- Within your projects, you will get to know the multifaceted business fields of BASF and create a network at the management level. You will receive individualized support from us for your personal development.
What we expect
- You have a degree in business and economics or social science with excellent overall marks.
- Thanks to at least 5 years of professional experience in the fields of change management, corporate consulting and strategic organizational and management development you are proficient in conceptualizing, implementing and managing change activities.
- Excellent communication skills in German and English are essential in this regard.
- You enjoy contributing creatively within a team and you are able to see things from the viewpoint of others.
- You think analytically as well as strategically while your actions are pragmatic and long-term oriented.
Responsibility from day one in a challenging work environment and "on-the-job" training as part of a committed team.
Competitive compensation including attractive benefits as well as excellent career opportunities in an international company.
Join the best team with more than 110,000 other minds to connect with globally. Explore your BASF career options at on.basf.com/mycareer.
Join our Talent Community
See the latest jobs, news and events by joining our talent community: