Intern Purchasing of Management Consulting Services (m/f)
Job Field: Inhouse Consulting
Location: Ludwigshafen, DE
Company: BASF SE
Job Type: Internship
Job ID: EN54990542_ONLE_9
We are the world's leading chemical company because we offer intelligent solutions for our customers and for a sustainable future. We connect and develop people with diverse talents all over the world. For you, this means a variety of ways to advance. Not only your performance but also your personality matter to us, without regard to gender, age, origin, sexual orientation, disability or belief. At BASF, careers develop from opportunities.
Ludwigshafen is the world's largest integrated chemical complex and home to BASF Group headquarters. Located in the heart of Europe's Rhine-Neckar metropolitan region, you will find this to be an attractive place for both work and play.
Learn more about BASF SE at http://on.basf.com/Headquarters
What you can expect
Our Management Consulting unit advises the BASF Group and its business units in the field of general management and actively monitors and supports processes of change at BASF.
- For a period of three to six months, you will be a part of the Procurement Consultancy Services unit, a team of approximately ten people who advise the top management of BASF on decision-making and procurement of consulting services worldwide.
- As a full-fledged member of the team, you will support the unit during purchasing of external management consulting services for internal BASF projects.
- This will include obtaining quotes, planning and implementing pitches, selecting the service provider and handling orders through to completion.
- You will optimize the internal procurement processes and implement them in the day-to-day business.
- You will prepare sophisticated analyses and prepare the results for the management in German and English.
What we expect
- You have already achieved above-average results in your study program in social science, humanities or business and economics, which you have nearly completed.
- You utilize your pronounced analytical and forward-looking mindset and good communication skills productively at all times.
- Your interest in the field of procurement helps you to interpret statistical data constructively using the customary standard IT applications.
- You can present your results competently and in an easy-to-understand format and are able to master this in English as well.
From day one you will be part of the BASF family. You will get involved in challenging fields of activity and have the opportunity to work on exciting projects in an interdisciplinary environment. Depending on the location of the respective group company you will get to know BASF and participate in various workshops and guided tours. In this way you will make numerous interesting experiences and get a deep insight into the world’s leading chemical company.
Information regarding internships: on.basf.com/internship
Join the best team with more than 110,000 other minds to connect with globally. Explore your BASF career options at on.basf.com/mycareer.
Join our Talent Community
See the latest jobs, news and events by joining our talent community: