Intern Management Consulting (m/f)
Job Field: Inhouse Consulting
Location: Ludwigshafen, DE
Company: BASF SE
Job Type: Internship
Job ID: EN55694564_ONLE_7
We are the world's leading chemical company because we offer intelligent solutions for our customers and for a sustainable future. We connect and develop people with diverse talents all over the world. For you, this means a variety of ways to advance. Not only your performance but also your personality matter to us, without regard to gender, age, origin, sexual orientation, disability or belief. At BASF, careers develop from opportunities.
Ludwigshafen is the world's largest integrated chemical complex and home to BASF Group headquarters. Located in the heart of Europe's Rhine-Neckar metropolitan region, you will find this to be an attractive place for both work and play.
Learn more about BASF SE at http://on.basf.com/Headquarters
What you can expect
For a period of three to six months, you are part of our department Management Consulting, a team of approximately 50 consultants that gives advice to the BASF group and its business units in the field of general management and is therefore actively supporting the change processes of BASF.
- As a full member of the team you will participate in the preparation, coordination and implementation of management consulting projects for the top management of the BASF group.
- Your tasks include the field of strategy, marketing, organization (structures and processes), business optimization and post-merger integration and corporate development.
- You will realize sophisticated analyses, support the team in conducting interviews with our clients and prepare the results for our top management.
What we expect
- You will soon be completing a degree in the field of economics, chemistry or engineering with above-average results.
- You have gained first relevant work experience in an international business consultancy or in a similar environment.
- Furthermore, you have a high analytical and future-oriented way of thinking as well as your strong communication skills and assertiveness.
- You know the IT standard applications, especially of MS Excel and Power Point.
- Due to your excellent presentation skills you know how to present your results in a competent and clear manner.
- Moreover, you are able to complete all tasks in English and you enjoy working in an international team.
From day one you will be part of the BASF family. You will get involved in challenging fields of activity and have the opportunity to work on exciting projects in an interdisciplinary environment. Depending on the location of the respective group company you will get to know BASF and participate in various workshops and guided tours. In this way you will make numerous interesting experiences and get a deep insight into the world’s leading chemical company.
Information regarding internships: on.basf.com/internship
Join the best team with more than 110,000 other minds to connect with globally. Explore your BASF career options at on.basf.com/mycareer.
Join our Talent Community
See the latest jobs, news and events by joining our talent community: