Technical Consultant Access Management DevOps (m/f)
Job Field: IT / Information Management
Location: Ludwigshafen, DE
Company: BASF Business Services GmbH
Job Type: Permanent
Job ID: EN56487093_ONLE_1
We are the world's leading chemical company because we offer intelligent solutions for our customers and for a sustainable future. We connect and develop people with diverse talents all over the world. For you, this means a variety of ways to advance. Not only your performance but also your personality matter to us, without regard to gender, age, origin, sexual orientation, disability or belief. At BASF, careers develop from opportunities.
BASF Business Services is the business solution provider for the BASF Group, offering innovative services tailored to customers in the fields of Supply Chain Operations, Information Services and Business Process Management. We support the BASF Group globally, striving for service excellence and customer satisfaction while creating business value.
Learn more about BASF Business Services GmbH at: http://on.basf.com/BusinessServicesEN
What you can expect
Within our Access Management DevOps unit, you will assume an active role in monitoring, supporting and further developing our systems, support us in analyzing and resolving complex service issues and technical disruptions, and help users with problems and new requirements as they arise for possible further development of the applications.
- You will advise and support colleagues and customers with your technical expertise on complex IT application issues, participate in ongoing projects and ensure a smooth transition between the project and the DevOps unit.
- You will also ensure the smooth operation of the applications and support users with issues as they occur.
- Using the documentation and quality assurance tools, you will actively approach the task of analyzing the root causes of disruptions/problems and resolve these effectively.
- Working closely with key players within and outside the team and with our global service provider (GSP), you will coordinate the provision of services, taking existing service level agreements (e.g. resolution times, on-call service) into account.
- You will also prepare estimates of time, effort and expense, draft supply concepts and subsequently implement regular test activities, quality assurance measures (e.g. deployments, gate keeping) and service/maintenance work.
What we expect
- You have a degree in computer science (especially business informatics) or a comparable education and have been able to amass several years of professional experience in the field of applications since earning your credentials.
- You are intimately familiar with the standard requirements engineering methods and are able to capture and document customer requirements in full.
- You also enjoy working as part of an international team, and you have well developed analytical skills and a pronounced focus on service and customers.
- You can demonstrate your communication skills in both German and English.
- Responsibility from day one in a challenging work environment and "on-the-job" training as part of a committed team.
- Support of all employees by using different measures to ensure the balance of professional and private life.
- Competitive compensation including attractive benefits as well as excellent career opportunities in an international company.
Join the best team with more than 110,000 other minds to connect with globally. Explore your BASF career options at on.basf.com/mycareer.
Join our Talent Community
See the latest jobs, news and events by joining our talent community: