System Engineer Monitoring (m/w)
Job Field: IT / Information Management
Location: Ludwigshafen, DE
Company: BASF Business Services GmbH
Job Type: Permanent
Job ID: EN56527279_ONLE_1
We are the world's leading chemical company because we offer intelligent solutions for our customers and for a sustainable future. We connect and develop people with diverse talents all over the world. For you, this means a variety of ways to advance. Not only your performance but also your personality matter to us, without regard to gender, age, origin, sexual orientation, disability or belief. At BASF, careers develop from opportunities.
BASF Business Services is the business solution provider for the BASF Group, offering innovative services tailored to customers in the fields of Supply Chain Operations, Information Services and Business Process Management. We support the BASF Group globally, striving for service excellence and customer satisfaction while creating business value.
Learn more about BASF Business Services GmbH at: http://on.basf.com/BusinessServicesEN
What you can expect
Within our Tools Automation & Process Orchestration unit, you will support our Business Partners in implementing a system of technical monitoring of applications, services and processes.
- Together with the Business Partner, you will analyze requirements and choose the best possible monitoring solution for technical visualization.
- To implement a solution, you will use the available product portfolio or find innovative approaches.
- Working closely with service providers, you will coordinate processes for the handling of monitoring requirements.
- In addition to participating in customer projects and subprojects, your duties will also include quality assurance with regard to system changes.
- You will operate the monitoring applications within the team and will further develop these on an ongoing basis in line with the needs and requirements of the BASF Business Units.
- Using the documentation and quality assurance tools (e.g. Service Desk Manager), you will actively approach the task of analyzing the root causes of disruptions and problems and resolve these effectively, thereby ensuring smooth operation of the monitoring suite.
What we expect
- You have completed a formal technical education with a focus on computer science and already have several years of professional experience in various fields.
- You develop creative solutions and enjoy working as part of a team and with Business Partners.
- You have broad-based professional knowledge and analyze requirements holistically and take the business process of the business units into account.
- You enjoy working in an international environment, and you have highly developed analytical skills and a pronounced focus on service and customers.
- Responsibility from day one in a challenging work environment and "on-the-job" training as part of a committed team.
- Support of all employees by using different measures to ensure the balance of professional and private life.
- Competitive compensation including attractive benefits as well as excellent career opportunities in an international company.
Join the best team with more than 110,000 other minds to connect with globally. Explore your BASF career options at on.basf.com/mycareer.
Join our Talent Community
See the latest jobs, news and events by joining our talent community: