Risk Manager (m/f)
Job Field: IT / Information Management
Location: Ludwigshafen, DE
Company: BASF Business Services GmbH
Job Type: Permanent
Job ID: EN56665346_ONLE_1
We are the world's leading chemical company because we offer intelligent solutions for our customers and for a sustainable future. We connect and develop people with diverse talents all over the world. For you, this means a variety of ways to advance. Not only your performance but also your personality matter to us, without regard to gender, age, origin, sexual orientation, disability or belief. At BASF, careers develop from opportunities.
BASF Business Services is the business solution provider for the BASF Group, offering innovative services tailored to customers in the fields of Supply Chain Operations, Information Services and Business Process Management. We support the BASF Group globally, striving for service excellence and customer satisfaction while creating business value.
Learn more about BASF Business Services GmbH at: http://on.basf.com/BusinessServicesEN
What you can expect
In the position of Risk Manager, you will support the management in managing risks and the compliance management framework and will monitor and improve specifications, processes and methods and the tools needed for them.
- You will identify, evaluate, handle, monitor and communicate risks within the company and will identify where risk assessments are needed, in coordination with the specific units involved.
- You will introduce processes, methods and quality standards and will ensure that risks are analyzed and validated in the right context and that assessments are performed properly.
- You will assist risk owners in understanding risks, processes, and options for actions to take and in assuming responsibility for the risk handling plans developed.
- Based on the results of your risk analyses, you will maintain risk profiles, generate key risk indicators and prepare the monthly risk progress reports.
- You will raise and establish risk awareness among employees.
What we expect
- After earning your degree in business and economics or computer science or comparable qualifications, you have gained years of professional experience in various positions in information security or risk management.
- In your previous professional activities, you have acquired extensive knowledge and skills in using a risk management framework, performing risk analyses, and handling and control of risks.
- You have outstanding planning and coordination skills and excellently structured analysis and problem-solving abilities and are able to work independently, reliably and according to high standards of quality.
- Due to your excellent communication skills in both German and English you are able to communicate complex contexts to stakeholders within BASF convincingly and build stable relationships.
- With your open, motivated manner, you are a valuable addition to the cooperative relationship in our team.
- Responsibility from day one in a challenging work environment and "on-the-job" training as part of a committed team.
- Support of all employees by using different measures to ensure the balance of professional and private life.
- Competitive compensation including attractive benefits as well as excellent career opportunities in an international Company.
- This role can be either part- or full-time.
Join the best team with more than 110,000 other minds to connect with globally. Explore your BASF career options at on.basf.com/mycareer.
Join our Talent Community
See the latest jobs, news and events by joining our talent community: