Recruiting Officer Talent Management Europe with Spanish (f/m)
Job Field: Human Resources
Location: Berlin, DE
Company: BASF Services Europe GmbH
Job Type: Temporary
Job ID: EN56672240_ONLE_1
We are the world's leading chemical company because we offer intelligent solutions for our customers and for a sustainable future. We connect and develop people with diverse talents all over the world. For you, this means a variety of ways to advance. Not only your performance but also your personality matter to us, without regard to gender, age, origin, sexual orientation, disability or belief. At BASF, careers develop from opportunities.
Located in the heart of Berlin, BASF Services Europe brings together an international team of around 1,300 colleagues, with over 50 different nationalities, working in our Finance, Controlling, HR and Procurement departments. The performance and expertise of over 200 of our BASF companies in the whole of Europe are collected together in our BASF Shared Service Centre.
Learn more about BASF Services Europe GmbH at http://on.basf.com/ServicesEuropeEN
What you can expect
Based at our centralised HR department in a multilingual environment in Berlin, you will be responsible for the recruitment of BASF Group companies in Spain.
- This will entail creating job postings, preselecting candidates, conducting telephone interviews, coordinating interviews, and liaising with Local HR and Line Managers in Spain.
- Beyond this, you will also collaborate with your international colleagues from other teams to exchange potential candidates for positions in wider Europe.
- As well as that, you will identify new effective advertising options and liaise with external parties.
- In addition, you will also support our training management team in the organization and administration of trainings of the group companies in scope.
What we expect
- Motivated, organized and reliable, you have a strong interest in HR/recruitment and a first relevant experience in a similar position.
- Alongside a customer oriented approach, you have excellent communication skills as well as the ability to actively engage with your colleagues.
- Taking pride in your work with exceptional attention to detail you have the ability to be well-organized under pressure.
- An excellent command of Spanish, French and English is a prerequisite in addition to very good general communication skills.
Responsibility from day one in a challenging work environment and "on-the-job" training as part of a committed team.
Join the best team with more than 110,000 other minds to connect with globally. Explore your BASF career options at on.basf.com/mycareer.