Officer Payroll with Dutch (m/f)
Job Field: Human Resources
Location: Berlin, DE
Company: BASF Services Europe GmbH
Job Type: Temporary
Job ID: EN56527013_ONLE_2
We are the world's leading chemical company because we offer intelligent solutions for our customers and for a sustainable future. We connect and develop people with diverse talents all over the world. For you, this means a variety of ways to advance. Not only your performance but also your personality matter to us, without regard to gender, age, origin, sexual orientation, disability or belief. At BASF, careers develop from opportunities.
Located in the heart of Berlin, BASF Services Europe brings together an international team of around 1,300 colleagues, with over 50 different nationalities, working in our Finance, Controlling, HR and Procurement departments. The performance and expertise of over 200 of our BASF companies in the whole of Europe are collected together in our BASF Shared Service Centre.
Learn more about BASF Services Europe GmbH at http://on.basf.com/ServicesEuropeEN
What you can expect
In our team HR Services Europe, we provide master data, payroll and post-payroll services to our group companies in Belgium and the Netherlands.
- You prepare and process the monthly payroll and implement, improve and maintain administrative HR processes in SAP HR.
- You ensure that all legal and regulatory requirements concerning our HR services are met.
- For this you are in close cooperation with our local HR Business Partners in Belgium and the Netherlands as well as our internal service departments in Berlin and our technical provider.
- You also collaborate in internal projects and encourage the best practice sharing amongst our European payroll teams.
- You contribute to our quality and knowledge management by documenting all processes and relevant legal regulations in accordance with our high-quality standards.
- In an open and positive working environment, we facilitate an extensive on-the-job training regarding payroll and SAP HR to become an all-round payroll professional.
- We create an environment of continuous learning and self-development.
What we expect
- You have completed your university studies.
- You are fluent in English and Dutch, German is a plus.
- Towards customers you always present yourself in a friendly and service-oriented manner.
- Whilst working towards deadlines you demonstrate very strong analytical and organisational skills.
- Moreover, you are a proactive and entrepreneurial personality.
- You are eager to learn all aspects of the Belgian payroll and post-payroll regarding social security, taxes, time management and compensation & benefits.
- A first relevant working experience in the field of payroll and HR administration is an advantage.
- Experience with IT systems is a plus.
In our Berlin office, you will be given the opportunity to shape your own personal development, while making a profound impact on our European services. Receiving on-the-job training through our "Buddy System", you will be able to benefit from flexible working hours. As part of our dynamic team, you have the chance to engage and experience diversity & inclusion on a daily basis as well as contribute your ideas to the worldwide BASF network.
Join the best team with more than 110,000 other minds to connect with globally. Explore your BASF career options at on.basf.com/mycareer.