HR Officer with French and German (f/m)
Job Field: Human Resources
Location: Berlin, DE
Company: BASF Services Europe GmbH
Job Type: Temporary
Job ID: EN56551039_ONLE_2
We are the world's leading chemical company because we offer intelligent solutions for our customers and for a sustainable future. We connect and develop people with diverse talents all over the world. For you, this means a variety of ways to advance. Not only your performance but also your personality matter to us, without regard to gender, age, origin, sexual orientation, disability or belief. At BASF, careers develop from opportunities.
Located in the heart of Berlin, BASF Services Europe brings together an international team of around 1,300 colleagues, with over 50 different nationalities, working in our Finance, Controlling, HR and Procurement departments. The performance and expertise of over 200 of our BASF companies in the whole of Europe are collected together in our BASF Shared Service Centre.
What you can expect
In our inquiry team, you will be the first point of contact for all employees of the BASF Group companies in France and Switzerland for questions regarding the topic of HR. Additionally, you will advise European BASF applicants during their application process.
- You will give advice by telephone and email, handle inquiries and process matters independently, in some cases with the involvement of relevant departments.
- You will take into account in-house regulations as well as collective agreements and laws.
- In addition, you will continuously optimize our service provided by maintaining and updating our knowledge database and actively supporting the exchange of information and experience amongst colleagues and relevant departments.
- Furthermore, you will get the opportunity to participate in different projects and take on additional responsibility.
What we expect
- You have successfully completed a vocational training and have acquired initial experience in HR.
- Alongside a strong and proactive customer oriented approach, you adapt easily to a fast-changing work environment and take personal initiatives.
- Being a strong team player, you are able to actively engage with your colleagues.
- An excellent multi-tasker you can manage and prioritize your wide range of tasks independently.
- Taking pride in your work with exceptional attention to detail you have the ability to stay well-organised under pressure.
- Using your excellent interpersonal communication skills you are a good representative of BASF's HR community.
- Highly motivated, you can demonstrate your outstanding communication skills in French, English and German. Knowledge of another language (Italian, Spanish or Dutch) is a plus. Also you are able to keep a level head in difficult and complex conversations.
- You are willing to work with alternating shifts Monday through Friday between 7:45 am and 5 pm.
Responsibility from day one in a challenging work environment and "on-the-job" training as part of a committed team.
Join the best team with more than 110,000 other minds to connect with globally. Explore your BASF career options at on.basf.com/mycareer.