TOP START International Business Leader Program
Job Field: General Management
Location: Ludwigshafen, DE
Company: BASF SE
Job Type: Permanent
Job ID: EN56088501_ONLE_3
We are the world's leading chemical company because we offer intelligent solutions for our customers and for a sustainable future. We connect and develop people with diverse talents all over the world. For you, this means a variety of ways to advance. Not only your performance but also your personality matter to us, without regard to gender, age, origin, sexual orientation, disability or belief. At BASF, careers develop from opportunities.
With TOP START, our exclusive three-year program for junior management talent, we will prepare you for an international management position in the field of marketing, finance, controlling, supply chain management, purchasing or logistics. Contribute your creativity, passion and pioneering spirit at BASF and start your successful career with us!
What you can expect
As a participant in our trainee program, which is individually tailored to you, you will engage in both operational and strategic work and will make a crucial contribution to our business success and to bringing challenging projects to a successful conclusion.
- You will assume responsibility right from the first day and will present your results to the top management.
- You will participate in work within three units in two different regions, thereby getting to know different divisions, gaining international work experience, experiencing new cultures and building your BASF network.
- We will support you along the way with a continuous feedback process regarding your work performance and personality, a personal mentor from the top management and the various development options we offer, such as individual coaching.
- You will be in close contact with our program manager the entire time and will participate in regular network events with trainees, alumni and members of the Board of Executive Directors.
What we expect
- You have a degree (master´s degree, PhD, or MBA) in a discipline in the field of business and economics on which you earned excellent grades and can show outstanding academic performance.
- You have amassed international experience through internships at global players in the industry, and you have good business language skills in English.
- You are socially committed and involved, demonstrating your leadership potential in this area.
- Your highly developed analytical and strategic skills allow you to grasp complex subjects quickly, and you enjoy developing innovative and sustainable approaches.
- You are a persuasive communicator, focus on the future in your actions and implement your ideas with entrepreneurial élan.
A successful start to your career at a global company with individual career planning tailored specifically to you, challenging and diverse tasks and a wide range of development measures.
Attractive compensation, including occupational social benefits and outstanding development opportunities within an international company.
Join the best team with more than 110,000 other minds to connect with globally. Explore your BASF career options at on.basf.com/mycareer.
Join our Talent Community
See the latest jobs, news and events by joining our talent community: