Intern Digitalization (BASF 4.0) (m/f)
Job Field: General Management
Location: Ludwigshafen, DE
Company: BASF SE
Job Type: Internship
Job ID: EN56009290_DIGI4
We are the world's leading chemical company because we offer intelligent solutions for our customers and for a sustainable future. We connect and develop people with diverse talents all over the world. For you, this means a variety of ways to advance. Not only your performance but also your personality matter to us, without regard to gender, age, origin, sexual orientation, disability or belief. At BASF, careers develop from opportunities.
Ludwigshafen is the world's largest integrated chemical complex and home to BASF Group headquarters. Located in the heart of Europe's Rhine-Neckar metropolitan region, you will find this to be an attractive place for both work and play.
Learn more about BASF SE at http://on.basf.com/Headquarters
What you can expect
We are looking for several interns to work for three to six months on our BASF 4.0 project beginning in February 2018.
- In this role, you will help to leverage the opportunities presented by digitization for BASF and provide support during stringent implementation of digital innovation projects.
- You will work with the operational business units and competence centers to prepare for workshops.
- You will also develop new projects in order to harness the advantages of new digital technologies creatively for BASF.
- You will support the project managers in the line organization and analyze how projects go with regard to KPIs and project progress.
- You will help to build an international network of startups, scientific and research areas as well as suppliers and will evaluate their digital technologies for the areas of smart innovation, smart manufacturing, smart supply chain and smart business models.
What we expect
- You have already achieved above-average results in your study program in business and economics, science or engineering, which you have nearly completed.
- You also have a high affinity for digital technologies.
- You have excellent communication skills, are assertive and can present your results capably and vividly in English.
From day one you will be part of the BASF family. You will get involved in challenging fields of activity and have the opportunity to work on exciting projects in an interdisciplinary environment. Depending on the location of the respective group company you will get to know BASF and participate in various workshops and guided tours. In this way you will make numerous interesting experiences and get a deep insight into the world’s leading chemical company.
Information regarding internships: on.basf.com/internship
Join the best team with more than 110,000 other minds to connect with globally. Explore your BASF career options at on.basf.com/mycareer.
Join our Talent Community
See the latest jobs, news and events by joining our talent community: