Intern at Industry Foresight - Innovation and Market Foresight (m/f)
Job Field: General Management
Location: Ludwigshafen, DE
Company: BASF New Business GmbH
Job Type: Internship
Job ID: EN56366890_ONLE_3
We are the world's leading chemical company because we offer intelligent solutions for our customers and for a sustainable future. We connect and develop people with diverse talents all over the world. For you, this means a variety of ways to advance. Not only your performance but also your personality matter to us, without regard to gender, age, origin, sexual orientation, disability or belief. At BASF, careers develop from opportunities.
BASF New Business GmbH is a wholly owned subsidiary of BASF SE. Its mission is to open up new areas of business for BASF that are beyond the current BASF Group portfolio. We have offices in Germany (Ludwigshafen), the United States, China, Korea, and Japan.
Learn more about BASF New Business GmbH at http://on.basf.com/NewBusinesses
What you can expect
As soon as possible you will start your 3 months internship in our unit Industry Foresight in Ludwigshafen. You will support our team in analyzing innovative industries to identify attractive business opportunities for BASF New Business GmbH.
- You will conduct desk research, e.g., collect, evaluate and synthesize business information or scan databases for new business opportunities for BASF.
- You will assess future fields of innovation in a fast paced industry by assessing the unmet needs and challenges in the industry.
- Also, you will assess business models based on market and technology feasibility. You will develop your own industry expertise.
- By bringing in your ideas on concept, analyses and realization you will take responsibility for your own work package.
- You will support us in the preparation and execution of expert workshops as well in assembling and visualizing data for management presentations.
What we expect
- You are working towards your master degree in business administration, economics or a comparable subject area with above-average results.
- You have gained first relevant work experience in an international business consultancy, corporate unit or in a similar environment - ideally with a focus on innovation or marketing.
- You have sound knowledge of MS Excel and PowerPoint.
- You are able to complete all tasks in English and enjoy working in an international team.
From day one you will be part of the BASF family. You will get involved in challenging fields of activity and have the opportunity to work on exciting projects in an interdisciplinary environment. Depending on the location of the respective group company you will get to know BASF and participate in various workshops and guided tours. In this way you will make numerous interesting experiences and get a deep insight into the world’s leading chemical company.
Information regarding internships: on.basf.com/internship
Join the best team with more than 110,000 other minds to connect with globally. Explore your BASF career options at on.basf.com/mycareer.
Join our Talent Community
See the latest jobs, news and events by joining our talent community: