Junior Safety Engineer (m/f)
Job Field: Environment, Health & Safety
Location: Kassel, DE
Company: Wintershall Holding GmbH
Job Type: Permanent
Job ID: EN56569865_ONLE_2
Wintershall Holding GmbH, based in Kassel, Germany, is a wholly-owned subsidiary of BASF in Ludwigshafen. The company has been active in the extraction of natural resources for 120 years, and in the exploration and production of crude oil and natural gas for over 85 years. Wintershall focuses on selected core regions where the company has built up a high level of regional and technological expertise. These are Europe, Russia, North Africa, South America, and increasingly the Middle East region. The company wants to expand its business further with exploration and production, selected partnerships, innovation and technological competence. Wintershall employs some 2,000 staff worldwide from 50 nations and is now Germany's largest, internationally active crude oil and natural gas producer.
Take the chance by joining Wintershall to become part of BASFs global team and apply for our department Health, Safety and Environment at our headquarters in Kassel.
Learn more about Wintershall Holding GmbH at:
What you can expect
We plan and operate equipment and facilities for oil and gas both on- and offshore worldwide. In this position, you will support our company by providing advice on the subjects of health, safety and the environment (HSE).
- You will evaluate and support international projects for the entire E&P life-cycle.
- You will participate in risk management processes and in the implementation of safety concepts and will perform risk assessments regarding HSE and process safety.
- For this purpose, you will perform audits within the scope of selection of contractors based on HSE requirements.
- In addition, you will participate in our emergency management team and will support our management in developing a visible commitment to HSE.
What we expect
- You have a master's degree in a technical, engineering or natural science field and are enthusiastic about technical, organizational or personnel-related HSE management.
- You have an interest in communication at all levels of the company, have a skillful and confident manner and are able to demonstrate your communication skills during various assignments worldwide, including in English.
- To achieve the company's goals in the long term, you are forward-looking and responsible in your thinking and actions.
- You enjoy actively participating within a team and strive to develop into an HSE expert.
- Responsibility from day one in a challenging work environment and "on-the-job" Training as part of a committed team.
- Competitive compensation including attractive benefits as well as excellent career opportunities in an international company.
For more information about us: www.wintershall.com