Explore Together - International Internship Program Engineering in Shanghai
Job Field: Engineering
Location: Ludwigshafen, DE
Company: BASF SE
Job Type: Internship
Job ID: EN56055901_ONLE_4
We are the world's leading chemical company because we offer intelligent solutions for our customers and for a sustainable future. We connect and develop people with diverse talents all over the world. For you, this means a variety of ways to advance. Not only your performance but also your personality matter to us, without regard to gender, age, origin, sexual orientation, disability or belief. At BASF, careers develop from opportunities.
Every year Explore Together gives a small number of top science, engineering and economics students the opportunity to take a unique look at the working world of the global giant BASF.
What you can expect
In the course of your 3-4 month internship in Shanghai, you will become a valuable member of our engineering team. You will be supporting various health, safety and environment (HSE) projects and you will receive further training in process engineering design.
- You will have the possibility to put your theoretical knowledge from university into practice.
- You will be supporting ongoing studies and projects which will be carried out by the BASF China engineering team.
- Furthermore, you will get interesting insights into a multicultural working environment.
What we expect
- You are a proficient English speaker with an academic background and a passion for chemical engineering? Then you might be the perfect match for our international internship program in Shanghai!
- You are currently pursuing a masters degree in chemical engineering, process engineering or in a related field, for which you have achieved above-average results and have engaged in extracurricular activities.
- In addition, you are an innovative team-player who contributes to creative solutions and who has gained practical experience within the industry.
- You have already had the chance to gather practical experience abroad and speaking an additional foreign language will be considered as a plus.
- Please apply with you full set of documents: Letter of motivation in English, containing specifications regarding timescale and duration. Furthermore, your CV in English as well as all relevant certificates and references in original language.
The Human Resources department in Ludwigshafen will help you organize flights and visa in advance of your trip. In addition to an internship salary you will receive an attractive benefits package including payment of your flight and visa expenses. Networking events in Ludwigshafen will introduce you to BASF headquarters and provide an opportunity to connect with BASF employees and fellow participants.
Furthermore you become member of our European Talent Pool.
For further information please visit our website www.basf.com/career/Explore_Together
Join the best team with more than 110,000 other minds to connect with globally. Explore your BASF career options at on.basf.com/mycareer.
Join our Talent Community
See the latest jobs, news and events by joining our talent community: