Intern Trade (Finance) and Bank Risk Management (m/f)
Job Field: Finance & Accounting
Location: Ludwigshafen, DE
Company: BASF SE
Job Type: Internship
Job ID: EN56525090_ONLE_1
We are the world's leading chemical company because we offer intelligent solutions for our customers and for a sustainable future. We connect and develop people with diverse talents all over the world. For you, this means a variety of ways to advance. Not only your performance but also your personality matter to us, without regard to gender, age, origin, sexual orientation, disability or belief. At BASF, careers develop from opportunities.
Ludwigshafen is the world's largest integrated chemical complex and home to BASF Group headquarters. Located in the heart of Europe's Rhine-Neckar metropolitan region, you will find this to be an attractive place for both work and leisure time.
Learn more about BASF SE at http://on.basf.com/Headquarters
What you can expect
We are looking for a candidate to join our Trade and Bank Risk Management unit in May 2018 for a period of three to six months.
- You will assist us with projects in the area of trade finance and bank risk management.
- You will participate in work to evaluate short-term country risks and will get to know various hedging tools.
- Within the scope of bank risk management, you will support us in assessing the creditworthiness of financial institutions, setting global limits and performing the relevant monitoring.
- You will be involved in preparing individual analyses with regard to the bank and capital market.
What we expect
- You are a student of business and economics, business and engineering or mathematics and have not only an impressive academic track record, but also great interest in issues in financial management.
- You are also a proficient user of the standard MS Office applications.
- Your personal strengths include excellent analytical skills and a working style that is highly accurate and independent at all times.
- If you meet these criteria and are interested in working within an international corporate group, we look forward to receiving your detailed application, including a statement of your preferred internship period.
From day one you will be part of the BASF family. You will get involved in challenging fields of activity and have the opportunity to work on exciting projects in an interdisciplinary environment. Depending on the location of the respective group company you will get to know BASF and participate in various workshops and guided tours. In this way you will make numerous interesting experiences and get a deep insight into the world’s leading chemical company.
Information regarding internships: on.basf.com/internship
Join the best team with more than 110,000 other minds to connect with globally. Explore your BASF career options at on.basf.com/mycareer.
Join our Talent Community
See the latest jobs, news and events by joining our talent community: