Intern Customer Credit Risk Management / Treasury (m/f)
Job Field: Finance & Accounting
Location: Ludwigshafen, DE
Company: BASF SE
Job Type: Internship
Job ID: EN56535395_ONLE_4
We are the world's leading chemical company because we offer intelligent solutions for our customers and for a sustainable future. We connect and develop people with diverse talents all over the world. For you, this means a variety of ways to advance. Not only your performance but also your personality matter to us, without regard to gender, age, origin, sexual orientation, disability or belief. At BASF, careers develop from opportunities.
Ludwigshafen is the world's largest integrated chemical complex and home to BASF Group headquarters. Located in the heart of Europe's Rhine-Neckar metropolitan region, you will find this to be an attractive place for both work and leisure time.
What you can expect
Within our Finance corporate unit, you process annual closing data for our credit management analysis tool for a period of three to six months starting in March/April 2018.
- You enter the annual closing data (profit and loss, balance sheet, cash flow) and analyze them.
- You prepare mass uploads to submit data into various SAP systems.
- Surrounding all aspects of receivables and customer credit management, you perform ad hoc analyses.
- Besides ensuring that the data are prepared in MS Excel, you check the quality of master data.
- You participate in SAP migrations, consolidation of global data and updating of intranet pages.
What we expect
- You are a student of business administration, business informatics or computer science and have reached the upper division in your study program.
- Regarding your subject-specific concentration in external accounting, credit management or corporate finance, you have ideally already been able to gain initial practical experience.
- You are a proficient user of MS Office, especially Excel and PowerPoint.
- Excellent English language skills are essential to your work as an intern.
- You impress us with your independent working style without losing sight of shared Goals.
From day one you will be part of the BASF family. You will get involved in challenging fields of activity and have the opportunity to work on exciting projects in an interdisciplinary environment. Depending on the location of the respective group company you will get to know BASF and participate in various workshops and guided tours. In this way you will make numerous interesting experiences and get a deep insight into the world’s leading chemical company.
Information regarding internships: on.basf.com/internship
Join the best team with more than 110,000 other minds to connect with globally. Explore your BASF career options at on.basf.com/mycareer.