Job Field: Controlling
Location: Ludwigshafen, DE
Company: BASF Business Services GmbH
Job Type: Permanent
Job ID: EN56504047_ONLE_2
We are the world's leading chemical company because we offer intelligent solutions for our customers and for a sustainable future. We connect and develop people with diverse talents all over the world. For you, this means a variety of ways to advance. Not only your performance but also your personality matter to us, without regard to gender, age, origin, sexual orientation, disability or belief. At BASF, careers develop from opportunities.
BASF Business Services is the business solution provider for the BASF Group, offering innovative services tailored to customers in the fields of Supply Chain Operations, Information Services and Business Process Management. We support the BASF Group globally, striving for service excellence and customer satisfaction while creating business value.
Learn more about BASF Business Services GmbH at: http://on.basf.com/BusinessServicesEN
What you can expect
In this position, you will be responsible for cost center accounting and controlling and for the monthly cost and service reporting for the division served.
- Implementing and coordinating cost center planning within the scope of budgets and forecasts will be among your duties, as will cost center accounting in the day-to-day business.
- In addition, you will handle the project account statements and product cost and results account statements for the services assigned to the division.
- You will work with colleagues from the regions on forecast and planning processes and will participate in special initiatives such as task forces, cleanups and benchmarks.
- In addition, you will manage the master data on cost center accounting for projects and products.
What we expect
- You have a degree in business administration with a focus on finance / controlling / accounting or in business informatics with a focus on data models / ERP / controlling.
- You have already amassed relevant professional experience in controlling since earning your credentials.
- You are a proficient user of SAP R/3, SAP BW and the standard MS Office applications.
- You can demonstrate your communication skills in both German and English.
- A highly developed grasp of numbers, pronounced determination and orientation toward goals and empathy complete your Profile.
- Responsibility from day one in a challenging work environment and "on-the-job" training as part of a committed team.
- Support of all employees by using different measures to ensure the balance of professional and private life.
- Competitive compensation including attractive benefits as well as excellent career opportunities in an international company.
Join the best team with more than 110,000 other minds to connect with globally. Explore your BASF career options at on.basf.com/mycareer.
Join our Talent Community
See the latest jobs, news and events by joining our talent community: