Rotational Program Finance - START IN Wintershall
Job Field: Finance & Accounting
Location: Kassel, DE
Company: Wintershall Holding GmbH
Job Type: Permanent
Job ID: EN56367792_ONLE_2
Shaping the future - together! START IN - Wintershall Finance, our talent recruitment program for graduates in the financial sector lets you take on challenging tasks, exciting projects and responsibility from day one - in Germany and abroad. Become a part of our international team and start your future now.
What you can expect
Our rotational program gives you the possibility to participate in an 18-month initial development phase at our Kassel headquarters at Wintershall from the end of 2017 / beginning of 2018.
- Participating in specific projects and tasks, in accordance with your personal skills and study priorities, you will gain experience in financial reporting and financial management.
- Project-related work will include interdisciplinary seminars and working with colleagues in different functional roles.
- A minimum of three months abroad in one of our offices enables you to acquire professional competence in an intercultural context.
- After a successful induction phase, you will perform demanding tasks in the finance area of Wintershall or other companies within our Group.
What we expect
- You are a university graduate (m/f) with a major in Economics or Business (or of similar type) holding an above-average Diploma or Master's degree.
- You have gained first practical experience in the area of Finance and Accounting.
- You convince us through your commitment, flexibility and a high level of initiative as well as mobility.
- In order to work on international projects, you have an excellent command of English and you preferably speak a further language.
Wintershall will immediately begin preparing you for future assignments by giving you challenging tasks, exciting projects and responsibility. You will gain insights about your own competencies and further your personal development. In addition, you can expect a quick integration through networking events, a variety of seminars and continuous support by a personal mentor.