Officer Collection Services with Dutch (m/f)
Job Field: Finance & Accounting
Location: Berlin, DE
Company: BASF Services Europe GmbH
Job Type: Temporary
Job ID: EN56688566_ONLE_1
We are the world's leading chemical company because we offer intelligent solutions for our customers and for a sustainable future. We connect and develop people with diverse talents all over the world. For you, this means a variety of ways to advance. Not only your performance but also your personality matter to us, without regard to gender, age, origin, sexual orientation, disability or belief. At BASF, careers develop from opportunities.
Located in the heart of Berlin, BASF Services Europe brings together an international team of around 1,300 colleagues, with over 50 different nationalities, working in our Finance, Controlling, HR and Procurement departments. The performance and expertise of over 200 of our BASF companies in the whole of Europe are collected together in our BASF Shared Service Centre.
Learn more about BASF Services Europe GmbH at http://on.basf.com/ServicesEuropeEN
What you can expect
In our Collection Services team you will be responsible for a portfolio of customers and will support us in providing a high-quality receivables management.
- Performing active reminding activities and documenting results in the system, you will ensure compliance with the guidelines.
- You will also take are of dispute cases and will ensure their timely clarification working together with sales and credit managers. Furthermore, you will perform appropriate post-dunning processes.
- You will be the direct point of contact for our exernal customers and for different partners in the company.
What we expect
- You have completed a formal vocational training program in business or have a comparable degree or certification.
- You enjoy communicating with your clients.
- You have gained initial experience in accounts receivable and in working with SAP R/3 FI and MS Office .
- Advanced knowledge of Dutch and either English or German is required, knowledge of another european language will enhance your application.
- Please state your availability and salary expectations along with your application documents.
In our Berlin office, you will be given the opportunity to shape your own personal development, while making a profound impact on our European services. Receiving on-the-job training through our "Buddy System", you will be able to benefit from flexible working hours. As part of our dynamic team, you have the chance to engage and experience diversity & inclusion on a daily basis as well as contribute your ideas to the worldwide BASF network.
Join the best team with more than 110,000 other minds to connect with globally. Explore your BASF career options at on.basf.com/mycareer.